Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 7, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Id choose the one that I love.
    Love nonwithstanding, kindness and inner beauty, followed by intelligence, with outer looks coming last.
    Though, if I had to choose out of the people I know, then it wouldn't be between "looks and intelligence"
    Because the chick who I have feelings for, she has beautiful eyes, beautiful looks, beautiful soul, beautiful spirit. Beautiful mind, a beautiful voice. She is beautiful inside and out, inner beauty and outer beauty, kindness, tolerant, forgiving, christian. So you see why I like her lolz.
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 7, 2007, 06:14 PM
    If I was a guy I would pick the smart one... well the attractive one and just teach him or her what I know
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 8, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Go with the more intelligent one (definately) Over time you will realise she is more attractive than the other. Attractiveness grows over time. The more intelligent she is the better she will be in bed as long as she is good looking as you get to no her more she will become stunning to you and you know what you will then have a smart attractive girl just what your looking for..
    KD33 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Okay like one of my friends on this site named historian chick said:
    "You can not get someone to tell you who you like and you shoulden't rely on friends to tell you who or a virtual community to tell you who you like."
    I might not be a guy but I think that makes a lot of sense. If you like someone it will just come to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who Do I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok! So there is this guy... That I have been talking to and I think I am falling in love with him and he has done told me that he feels the same and This is the problem. I am engaged to be married and I am having seconds thoughts on whether I really love him or even am ready to get married. and the...

Who should I choose [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'm going out with this guy and I love him and everything but there's another guy that I also like and I no he likes me. But the problem is, is that I'm stuck between both of them. They both told me that they love hanging out with me becoz I make them happy. I don't no which I too choose. I love...

Who should I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

I have been single for quite a while and then all of a sudden I met a friend who I was at school with which was over 5 years ago for names sake I will call him John, well we became friends and then one day out of the blue he asked me out, we get on really well as friends and was a bit shocked when...

Which one to Choose? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm quite new to computer and I've been asked to advise on which Program to choose for a company-Off-the-shelve application package or Bespoke Application package. Please help me to give a very meaningful answer as to the advantages and disadvanges each have over the other. Thank you.

View more questions Search