Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayparanormal Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Sep 8, 2012, 08:10 PM
    Marinizing2 you problembly didn't read my post. How can you know anything about the ouija board if you never used one. I have used them to talk to spirits tons of times. There is always a risk commuciating with spirits. Even saying hello is a big risk. I know very much everything about the ouija and anything concerning spirits because I personally live with a lot of them. (I lived with a lot of them before I ever considered using a ouija board) and I never ever received any uninvited guest because of it. I know very well that the boards are dangerous IF YOU Don't KNOW HOW TO USE THEM. If you close the board right you are safe and no spirit will follow you or stay at your house. If you want me to explain more please comment. Please don't be so rude if you do comment back. Ashley you do not have to follow my advice but you have to commuciate with them to tell them to leave. Commuciating with them in any way is risky no matter how you do it. The worse advice you can follow is do nothing. If you really do not want to do the ouija board then I can tell you other ways to commuicate with the spirits that are a little bit safer. You can think about it but there is a possability that there just drifters and will only stay there for a few weeks. Im not sure about that though but you can think about it.
    jayparanormal Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Sep 8, 2012, 08:15 PM
    Im not "playing" with ouija boards I understand that they are not toys. I use the ouija boards to talk to my old family members and help other spirits. Im not playing game.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jayparanormal View Post
    Marinizing2 you problembly didnt read my post. How can you know anything about the ouija board if you never used one. I have used them to talk to spirits tons of times. There is always a risk commuciating with spirits. Even saying hello is a big risk. I know very much everything about the ouija and anything concerning spirits because i personally live with a lot of them. (I lived with a lot of them before i ever considered using a ouija board) and i never ever recieved any uninvited guest because of it. I know very well that the boards are dangerous IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THEM. If you close the board right you are safe and no spirit will follow you or stay at your house. If you want me to explain more please comment. Please dont be so rude if you do comment back. Ashley you do not have to follow my advice but you have to commuciate with them to tell them to leave. Commuciating with them in any way is risky no matter how you do it. The worse advice you can follow is do nothing. If you really do not want to do the ouija board then i can tell you other ways to commuicate with the spirits that are a little bit safer. You can think about it but there is a possability that there just drifters and will only stay there for a few weeks. Im not sure about that though but you can think about it.

Oh, I think Martinizing problembly (to quote you) did read your post. Also, if you post here you get the answers you get. Don't attempt to dictate who is and who is not rude and the manner in which anyone will answer you.

You are the new person on the site. It's very difficult to take you seriously when your spelling, grammar, punctuation are bad, you contradict people who have been here for a long time and have earned their "stripes" and post that you live with spirits.

You sound like you're about 14, and this is not a topic for kids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Green board sheet rock VS cement board for show wall backing [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the green sheet rock will do just as well as cement board for installing in a show that I'm planning on tiling?

Am I being haunted by the quiji board? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was 17, I played with the quiji board, at first with others,then alone. Now I'm wondering if that's the cause of all the paranormal stuff going on with me. I've been pushed up against the wall while laying on the bed alone. I've been brushed up against my backside when no one was even...

Green board vs cement backer board for tub/shower surrounds [ 2 Answers ]

Our tub/hand held shower surround currently has green board (mold & waterproofed board) on the walls and is primed and painted. We are wanting to tile the walls, do we need to rip out the current green board and put up cement backerboard or can we put it right over the current green board? NAN

HOA Board Member Moves with board property [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently an HOA Board President. One of the board members (secretary) moved out of the community in the dark of night and abandoned his home. He took with him important documents mainly all board minute’s in addition or board seal. We have called, emailed and texted only to get no...

View more questions Search