Ask
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Oct 20, 2008, 03:14 AM

Wow... :(

That's just MESSED.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2008, 08:48 AM

Your right there dee.. it hurts knowing people think of animals as disposable
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Oct 20, 2008, 09:22 AM

If it's got something contagious, they are endangering all those other animals. I have heard of shelters having to close down, scrub with bleach etc while this happens a lot of animals suffer needlessly because of some selfish person who doesn't want to pay for medical care.
    Now we have adopted many animals over the years that we found as strays and a lot of them were wonderful. Maybe God protects them somehow, a sort of hysterical amnesia happens to them if they survive and they block out all the awful stuff that must have happened to them while they were abandoned maybe. But I also do a lot of walking lately for my health, and there are so many sad little animals you see along the side of the roads.
    Maybe since they say abusing animals shows a person's mentality, that they are much more likely to abuse or kill people as well, you know, those animals lives weren't spent in vain if they can be identified. Maybe some sort of ID chip for every one given out at the shelter??
    Kathy888 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 12:55 AM

My dad was going to abandon my dog because he's got CPV-2B and won't eat (bites when fed). I cried like crazy to stop him and he did. Now the dog is curled up somewhere, sick and not eating or drinking. I'm scared.
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Oct 21, 2008, 03:14 AM

Kathy, what's CPV-2B?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

De-barking a Dog? [ 98 Answers ]

What can you tell me about de-barking a dog? Can it be reversed?

Barking Dog going to be taken away! [ 6 Answers ]

My friends boyfriend has an Akita that is disrupting the neighborhood with constant barking. She has a doggie door, and loves to be outside. She doesn't bark when there is someone home, but as soon as they leave, the barking is constant! If she is left inside during the day when they are at...

Barking Dog [ 2 Answers ]

Paddy and his missus are lying in bed listening to the next door Neighbour's' dog barking. It had been barking for hours and hours. Suddenly Paddy jumps up out of bed and says "I've had enough of this". He goes downstairs. Paddy finally comes back up to bed and his wife says, "The dog...

Barking mad [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have a 2 year old long hair dachshund he is my best friend and we both have been through a lot together especially this year , but he has a barking problem. When I go to work he barks all day and I only know this because my neighbours have complained about him . When he is with me he is...

View more questions Search