Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 08:55 AM
    I sorry Romefalls but I think your situation and hers are different. Does Jennifer have insecurities issues, yes. There are to many other problems going on between these two besides her jealousy. I think her life revolve too much around him and they oblivously have different views about making a relationship works and they jump too fast into one. You and your girofriend might have road bumps in your relationship and worked through them because the two of your worked through it. This relationship seems one sided and it can't work if both parties aren't on the same page. Their relationship have no foundation and it doesn't seem it will last long. Maybe it might be her jealousy that's playing a major role but look how they started. I really see what they have going anywhere and he already stated he's unwilling to change any of his ways. There's no communcation nor understanding and most of all trust.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 09:05 AM
    But she also can't expect him to simply erase a huge chapter in his life. It's like trying to rewrite a history book, no matter how you change the story the outcome is the same. They were married, they had a relationship, she needs to understand that. She is trying to put the thought in her mind that it never happened.

And jealousy? Jealousy is not someone else's fault, it's your own insecurites plaguing the relationship. I'd be damned if my girlfriend told me to throw away all of the pictures that I had, because me and my ex shared a lot of special moments. He has already taken them off the wall and put them in the attic, she is crossing the line buy burning HIS belongings.
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 12:04 PM
    I never said that it was okay to burn his things nor try to make him erase his wife memories they shared. I've been saying that since page one. She has jealousy issues and she admitted to that.

I was simply saying these two is not a match like you and your girlfriend besides her jealousy issues. He expect her to do anything, especially around the house, and she stated he was stubborn but he was never like this in the past. Basically he was always loving and now he's not. She must have discuss these issues with him because she stated he stated he'll not change. She wants this he expect this, they're on two separate pages. I don't think it will last and I think if a baby wasn't in the picture then they wouldn't be together.
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Oh I wasn't attacking you liz, nor was I saying that you implied that it's okay to burn his belongings. I agree that there is a serious lack of communication on this relationship as they side step the main issue and focus on less serious natures.
    jennifer ellen Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2008, 12:18 PM
    I'm sorry to you both if my situation has caused arguments between you to.
    I know what I have to do and not do and if were not meant to be were not meant to be.

I have some issues to sort out I think and I will try talking to him I don't know what the outcome will be but thank you both for your comments they have been a great help to me and I will take onboard them all and try and sort this out.

Thank you again x
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Ha ha... believe me, this was not my first argument with someone on this site, and it won't be my last. And I don't really consider them arguments persay, mainly disagreeing with one's opinion. We both have the same stand point on what you should do, just different ways to get there ha ha
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2008, 01:35 PM
    I don't think it was an agruement, if anything just a mix up. Like Romefalls I had my share of arguments with people but don't consider this one.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2008, 01:50 PM
    What do you expect from people from NY and NJ?? :eek: :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuff going on [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have a few things that I need to try and figure out First of all I have an amazing boyfriend but the way that I act I'm afraid that I'm going to push him away I always want to talk to him or be with him and I know its just cause I really love him and care about him and he was my first...

I want her stuff gone! [ 5 Answers ]

Summary: My ex girlfriend and I of 4 months broke up and she's back living in Connecticut (im in new jersey). She only took a weeks worth of things with her when she left because she said she was coming back. Well now we are broken up and she is not talking to me at all so I have no idea what...

More stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Grave Service As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a Graveside service in a new cemetery for a derelict man (with no Family or friends) who had died while traveling through the Area. The cemetery was way back in the country. This man would be the First to...

Ex wants his stuff [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ex that wants his stuff back after almost a year and a half of being in prison.. I tried to get his family to come get it but they never did. I have gotten rid of most of it but now he says he wants his stuff or money to replace it. What is the law on this?

Need some stuff for my... [ 3 Answers ]

That's me again folks Lol I was wondering if someone could help me because I would to lighten safely my bikini zone and lower U know what I mean ?:D Like I would like to have an even skin tone down there too Please help me if you know good stuff Thanks!:rolleyes:

View more questions Search