Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Aug 17, 2010, 08:03 PM

When I was 11 I was just moving on from barbies. Boys were not a part of my vocabulary.

I suggest you just tell him that you value his friendship but have decided not to take it any further than friendship.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 18, 2010, 05:33 PM

I'm going to say something that may sound controversial but I feel it needs to be said. When you pray on something you do so with the intent to gain strength. To see clearly. To uplift your heart. As far as dating. So long as its innocent. Meaning no kissing etc and chaperoned. And everything is in the open then it may be fine. But when you don't tell your mom or dad about it then your breaking a commandment by not doing so. Your losing the strength you asked for. The commandment to honor thy father and mother is about being honest with yourself as well as with them. Since your not doing that your in conflict. That is why you need to settle this affair of the heart and the head. Like I said if your always chaperoned and go for ice cream or attend a function together I don't see a problem. So long as your always true to yourself and your god. That means keeping your and his parents in the loop at all times and nothing beyond talking or maybe holding hands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

My best friend had sex with my boyfriend while she had her own boyfriend.. [ 11 Answers ]

I was away one weekend and my best friend and my boyfriend met up and had sex. Nobody told me, my whole friendship group knew about it but nobody said anything to me because 'it wasn't their business to tell'. Some friends they are.. So I was still with my boyfriend and still best friends with...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

View more questions Search