Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 25, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dejjones View Post
    Have you had anyone investigate your house? If not I am in a group that does that. email <email address removed> if futher assistance is needed. We would love to help.
    Dejjones, keep in mind that this was posted a year ago. Most posts this old don't have the original poster still following the thread. Also, we don't allow contact information to be posted on this site.
    123GhostHelper1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 11:51 AM
    Im experiencing some haunting at home and they're not haunting me really because most things happen to the house and not me. Also the things would help could be:
    Pray Jesus/God for help,
    Go ask for the priest,
    (not really recomenned much) Communicate with it.
    My best 3 ones that help me most of the time
    Hope it helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 12 and I think my house is haunted but I'm not sure! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm Aimee and I'm 12 years old, I live in South Australia. Of course my parents don't believe me but I think my house is haunted. Once I was laying on my bed trying to sleep (I always keep 2 torches next to my pillow) I had my door closed and it was pitch black I was laying there with my eyes...

Is my house haunted? [ 15 Answers ]

I am scared to go to sleep at nigh because I hear strange noises and the feeling that I am being watched, is my house haunted?

Is house is haunted? [ 1 Answers ]

Today, I was home alone and I went to go feed my dogs and check on or puppy. When I walked near the Laundry room and it was got really cold and it smelled like perfume. Then I realized that my puppy(who was in the laundry room the last time I checked) was out of the Laundry room sitting by the...

Is MY house haunted? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I just had a quick question about something… I had a weird experience that happened to me last night in my apartment that got me thinking and I started to possibly believe that maybe my house is haunted. If I can maybe explain some things that has happened to me and if I could get you...

Is my house haunted? Tell me [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I am alone I feel like there is someone watching me and sometimes feel cold brezze go by me when the heat is on.I sometimes hear voices, my grandma and uncle died.I sometimes see white things moving in the night when all the lights are off, I think my cat senes because her eyes get real...

View more questions Search