Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KVNC75 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newaukumdon
    Hesitation on throttle could be remedied by a slight counter clockwise turn on the "l" screw.

After you may have to bump the idle.
    Don
    I will try that,thanks.Also it seems to me that maybe they should have replaced all of the fuel lines instead of just one piece.Is this normal for small engine shops?

Apr 22, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Ok guys,I was checking the air filter on this machine today and I looked at the idle adjustment screws and one of them is completely missing or broke off or something!The other one still has the cap on it but it looks like its been messed with.It was in the shop,shouldn't they have noticed this?Or is it possible they might have caused it?BTW,the machine runs.
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Apr 22, 2007, 11:25 PM
    It is a necessity to fine tune these things (as stated earlier BALE**** !) sometimes they have to break the screw to do it.

Don

Apr 23, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newaukumdon
    It is a necessity to fine tune these things (as stated earlier BALE**** !) sometimes they have to break the screw to do it.

Don
    Thanks,newauk,I wold have never thought that.Seems like instead of just telling me "oh we just replaced a gas line."It would have been nice if they would have told me that they broke my adjustment screw off so I have no chance of adjusting in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Winding string trimmer [ 5 Answers ]

How to wind the string trimmer on my bump-advance string trimmer? The trimmer string is always jamming. I wind it tightly, I wind it loosely, I spray silicone on the string but still it jams. Should I change string size? Could the cut-off blade be the problem? I have seen professionals without...

Yard Machines Electrical Arcing question for the pros [ 4 Answers ]

I have 3 MTD Yard Machines That do not run properly. They are all from about 1997-2000. I bought one new, inherited one from my inlaws, and one from my father's neighbor. They all act like lemons and they all have similar issues, so I will Ask About mine first as I know the most. Tractor: MTD...

String Trimmer [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Troy Bilt string trimmer that came with dual (fused twin .105) string cord. No one stocks dual fused cord, even the place I bought it which was Lowe's, Also very few even have .105 single cord. Where can I get some?

My string trimmer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put new string on my trimmer

String trimmer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove the cover to replace the string on a Weed Eater Featherlite? I just can't seem to figure it out. Thanks.

View more questions Search