Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Nov 16, 2006, 08:48 AM
    Well that's why I'm saying her guy is confused, he's still going to pay the rent presumably.
    My ex is still paying half his share for our house, that why I can completely relate with this situation.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 16, 2006, 08:57 AM
    Forgive me Rol, but joint ownership of a house is an entirely different matter than co-signers on a lease. Your ex is building equity in something that may pay off later on to you both. A rented apartment does not build equity. And there is a presumption that Dance's ex has the means to continue to pay, which being unemployed makes it questionable. If he doesn't have the means to pay and she can't cover the rent entirely herself, then she has more of a lease problem than a relationship problem and I think it would be important to talk about it like that if there is to be any solution found.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Step Parenting [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am a mother of 4 and am married for the second time. We have been married for 6 years 7 in November. We have already weathered a lot of storms with the children. My oldest is 18 almost 19 and he is out of the house living with my mom. He had a lot of issues and we had to make him move for...

Right step [ 6 Answers ]

Just like my Id my life is playing a part with me. I am 26 year old man at point 1 ( country ) who had been in long distance arrange marriage with G1 at point 2 ( country ) since last 2 years ( though we never slept with each other ) and we both are muslim as religious background. In 2 years we...

Help with the next step [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Maria and I have just written out my web site for my business, which I would like to launch soon. I think it looks great, but my problem is, I don't know what to do now. What is my next step? Who do I call? I sort-of need not just a web site developer, but all three of these things: ...

Step parent [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know anything about step parents rights? Do we have any? Where do I look to find out more?

View more questions Search