Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Even if nice guys finish last it is like the tortoise and the hare.
    The tortoise WON in the end!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Actually, in real life, the tortoise probably got ran over by the car while the hare moved out of the way.

I am that nice guy. I really am. I've been rejected by many girls. And I figured it out. Girls want... excitement. They don't want a guy that'll get them EVERYTHING they ever want. Then it's boring. They want to be treated like a princess at first, but also want a little bit of a fight left in the guy. I'm not talking about arguments, I'm talking about being decisive.

You go out to eat, you ask the girl WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT? That's being a nice guy. You're putting the girl first. That's fine. But every once in a while, say, I WANT TO EAT HERE. Or... IT'S A SURPRISE. WE'RE GOING TO DINNER. YOU'LL FIND OUT WHERE WE GO.

Little things like that.

Granted, I've gone off the deep end and have become a cocky and arrogant jerk, but oddly, a lot of girls find that attractive as well. Don't confuse jerk with a mean person. I'm not "mean" to the girl... but I will make jokes and make fun of her every now and then.

Essentially, I've become dr. gregory house.
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Jan 2, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Girls can't see into your wallet, they don't know what you can afford. No one wants to appear to be a gold digger. Saying "where do you want to eat" may seem nice, but she is left to decide with no information of your finances. Instead ask, "do you like Chilii's, or Black Angus", which gives her a guidline of how much you want to spend. Or "pizza or burgers".
    Having a set of guidelines works well in a relationship because it gives both of you some structure. Being endlessly available means you have nothing of your own important to you. Always doing things for another, without any return means you are being used, NOT GOOD! Dump that relationship now. Discusions should be polite and productive, if she has something valid to say, listen. She should do the same for you. Nice guys conversations can be akward because they are unsure of their opinions. Or unsure of how to articulate them anyway.
    Make a plan, have a goal in life . Girls who fit in with your plans are the ones you are compatible with. "nice guys " actually do finish last, so what? Take your time, enjoy the ride.
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Asian
    just like every nice guys out there...i am one ...and if you no that most of us ..have been thought rejected server times b.c :( " sorry you are such a nice guy....i dont want to hurt you .." or "sorry you are a really good friend..and really nice to me ...and i just can't seem to see me dating you and end up hurt you .."

so ....hahaha my questions are what so bad about nice guys ?:confused:

and should we countinues being a nice guys ?

or we stop being a nice guy ..meaning ...being a jerk ? but also meaning like just dont be too nice ? :p

go and express your feeling guys ?...this is open topic ...guys and gals all welcome....:D
    in my opinion [and experences] that girls like nice guys..

I mean I think those girls are saying "your such a nice guy" as a nice way to reject u?

well if a girl will be like that.. then there not for you.

well simple math nice guy + nice girl = committed relationship =]
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2008, 04:31 PM
    NIce guys... all the way... PROUD TO BE A NICE GUY...

b.c we won the race in the end
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Jan 4, 2008, 01:32 AM
    NIce guys ....all the way ......PROUD TO BE A NICE GUY ......

b.c we won the race in the end
    Exactly! :) :)
    red_cartoon Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Jan 4, 2008, 01:46 AM
    so as far as pplz saying here....girls dont like guys b.c nice guys dont have confident ....?
    A nice guy is also a confident guy. He is not bullying around like jerks because he knows what he is. And he does not need to dominate people around him, people naturally treats him well.

A jerk might look very confident due to his demonstration of physical or other sort of power. But deep within he is very nervous and knows that he is no match for the nice guy. That's why he would try to harass the nice guy to make the nice guy look like a loser.

Jan 5, 2008, 12:03 AM
    To red_cartoon : true.. nice guys have confident... hell they are confident guy... but girls always think that.. oh he is nice guys... he must be shy.. and don't have confident.. you no
    red_cartoon Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Jan 5, 2008, 04:28 AM
    Those are the immature girls. They have a lot to learn from the world around them. They eventually learn it, through some bitter experiences usually.

Jan 6, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Lol... in other words... girls have to dated jerk.. before come to the nice guys...

After they got dump I meant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nice guys finish last [ 153 Answers ]

True or false?

Why do nice guys get screwed? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl for just about six months. At the time when we first got together she was living with her grandma. Her grandma decided to leave so she stayed with me until she moved into her place. She ended up moving right down the street from me and I kind of ended up moving in...

Do nice guys. REALLY finish last? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Don't want to start a war on this one, but I guess it's a very opinionated topic... Do nice guys really finish last? Some of you may know I recently broke up with my ex, I was pretty much a nice guy to her. I feel this may have been the reason as to why she didn't respect me...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search