Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SESaskDFC Posts: 214, Reputation: 17

Dec 13, 2005, 06:32 PM
    Thanks for letting us know all turned out for the best! :)

Murray

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstalling a shower drain. [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to figure out how to uninstall :eek: a shower drain and disconnect the water lines so that we can pull the shower away from the wall to insulate it. Then after insulating the wall we want to put the shower back and install everything back to working order. Never taken a shower drain...

Deleting/uninstalling old MS Windows? [ 4 Answers ]

Unfortunately I have had to reinstall MS Windows twice and now have three copies on my hard drive, can anyone tell me how to effectively delete/uninstall the two older copies not being used from my hard drive without upsetting the root system?

Linux/Windows XP Uninstalling [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone here give me help in uninstalling Windows XP and installing Linux? My friend told me to get Linux because it's much better, but I'm having a hard time uninstalling Windows XP (Professional). Giving me steps to instaling Linux would also be a help me a bundle.

Uninstalling software [ 1 Answers ]

I recentley installed some autocad software, but it didn`t fully install and now I can`t uninstall the program and it is causing loads of problems with the computer. Even my smart restore won`t work so I can`t take it back to an earlier time. What do you suggest I do?

Device Manager - Hardware Not Uninstalling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2.8Ghz computer running Windows XP, I have decided to set up a network and so I need to change my Cable modem from its current USB connection to a Ethernet connection in order to set up the network. However, when I go to Device Manager to uninstall the USB modem, it says: "Failed to...

View more questions Search