Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2024, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Perhaps you could point out where he said anything about Christians oppressing people, or where he said that Christian nationalism can't be stopped now and "will be implemented". Please quote him rather than just give your own summary of what he said. I ask that because I listened to him carefully and don't think he made reference to any such things.
    So sad.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2024, 12:45 PM
    Yes, it's sad when someone apparently lies about what another person said. Very sad. He said nothing about "oppressing" anyone, and he said nothing about a Christian nation (Christian nationalism) which will now be implemented. So it's very sad for whoever put forward these, shall we say, "questionable" statements.

And as always, you refuse to answer the simplest of questions, and that is similarly sad.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2024, 01:53 PM
    So the opinion of a former pastor ; Oklahoma State Senator is the definitive statement of Trump's beliefs ? To be honest with you ;I don't think Trump has an ounce of any religious beliefs at all .

That "Christian nationalism " line is good for some fear mongering by the left trying to scare their uninformed constituents.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2024, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    So the opinion of a former pastor ; Oklahoma State Senator is the definitive statement of Trump's beliefs ? To be honest with you ;I don't think Trump has an ounce of any religious beliefs at all .
    tRump sure has fooled all those MAGA Christians.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2024, 02:33 PM
    What any of that has to do with "Sec 3 of the 14th amendment" is just a mystery. It certainly has the appearance of an end run. I have no idea of who the guy is, but when you actually listen to what he had to say, which I suspect WG has not done, then he is simply making the same appeal to the Bible that many of the founders did.

The practice of being too fearful to answer simple questions remains a tedious one. Perhaps it is a consequence of being an "uninformed constituent"?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2024, 04:17 PM
    it is beyond comical to suggest that Trump would impose some kind of theocracy . Now the argument that Clueless Joe is permitting the state to legally persecute Christians and suppressing religious freedom has much more merit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 years old. I had unprotected sex on the 12th and 14th of [ 4 Answers ]

I am 16 years old. I had unprotected sex on the 12th and 14th of February. My last period was Jan.31-Feb.4. My cycle is 31 days. Could I be pregnant?

Septmber 14th Gospel [ 18 Answers ]

Last September 14t, we Roman Catholics celebrated what we call The Exaltation of the Cross. In that day's Gospel (Jn 3:13-17): Jesus said to Nicodemus, «No one has ever gone up to heaven except the one who came from heaven, the Son of Man. As Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must...

No Period Since April 14th. [ 11 Answers ]

I posted about a month ago about not having my period and decided to wait another month or so to see if I would start my period. I have consistently started my period of the 14th of every month for God knows how long. In April I started on the 14th and it ended less than a week later (maybe 4-5...

14th b-day bash [ 10 Answers ]

Hey you what do you think I should do for my 14th birthday? I am out of ideas because I don't know I just need peoples opinions. Pleez answer

View more questions Search