Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eli3291 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverbethesame View Post
    ive been seeing evil sprirts for bout 10years now its crazy and unexplainable.. but it sounds more like ur eaither cursed or been touched by an evil eye. U need God because b4 anything evil can touch or haunt you the need permission from god.. all im saying is its gods will wich means theres something in it for you but u so it might explane y its happening to u. maybe there distracting you or trying to blind you from smtn important! just try to ignore it althought its quite hard and annouying to do so but your strong because evil sprits only mess wt the strong minded and strong willed.. good luck may God be with you
    U no know that you mention it you gt me thinking... im 21 now but bak when I was 15 n very stupid apparently I had a boyfriend who I fell deeply in love with he went to jail and I wanted to know if he with wver gt out he was 17 like I said I was so dumb I know know that at that age he was nt gnna serve more than a cuple mnths in jail but I had a aunt who waas best friends w a sykic reader well she told me over the fone I was in Oklahoma and she was in tyler the conv went like this: her:whats going on eli what do you want to know
    Me: is my boyfriend gnna be out of jail soon
    Her:he will be out in 9 months if he doesn't turn 18 before his court date and don't worry he's nt going to be the one you end up with there will be two more men after him

Anyway it all happened like she said except for the part that there will be two guys after him well after him I dated one guy and that's my husband been together almost 6years well one day this lady kame over my house along w my aunt since they were bestest friends they kame from Texas to Oklahoma for my sisters sweet sixteen that day she said your the one I talked to I said yes well later she asked me to go buy sum charger for her cell since I was on my way to the store well I didn't find the charfer she needed so when I gt bak home I told her here's your money bak there wasn't that charger and she said "no keep the money for the trip u made" I said "oh no its fine honestly" she said "keep it it kud be reall bad if u refuse something from me" so I took it but when we all went to the mall the day of the sweet sixteen her little girl was hanging out w me and my little brother and she wanted sumn and I baught it w the mny her mom gave me... so practically I guess I returned it ? Idk but she was mad when her daughter showed her what I baught I guess she's really psychic and new I did it with her mny that was for me... she wudnt talk to me anymore by the way her and my aunt arnt friends anymore my aunt would say shed see her in her dreams alooot and it freaked her out since she knew what her job was and she stopped talking to her but obvi the lady knew and my aunt thinks she's cursed too because ever since she stopped talking to her everything kane down for her her business went closed for a while her house burned she wreck BOTH cars and her husband lost his job all in two weeks and there situation has never been the same nomore I wonder if that lady has sumn to do ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 8, 2012, 03:37 PM
    That actually could be helpful information. There are many different opinions on curses, and I do subscribe to the idea that they can affect people. In fact, in what you just wrote I see two instances were a spirit may have come into your life. However my previous advice remains unchanged... you need to speak to a pastor about this. Any word on that yet?
    Palafox96 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 01:06 AM
    No it just probably your mind trying to scare you. When you see or hear something scary your mind gets scared and becomes in paranoia
    Eli3291 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Yes I'm having a priest kome to my house he's a very close friend of my best friends family hopefully thatll do and its scheduled for next week since he is going to be coming from out of town I will keep updated on what happens and thanks for everyone's advise.

Oct 11, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Yes, please do keep us updated!

Oct 11, 2012, 12:44 PM
    I'm hoping he is not planning on simply "blessing" the home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil Sisters [ 6 Answers ]

Why are sisters mean:confused:

Hear no evil see no evil speak no evil [ 1 Answers ]

There was a episode called hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil that aired in the 60's or 70's it was about 7 jars in a basement. Anyway... does anyone know anything about this so I can try to find out more about it? Thanks

What is good for you, and what is evil? [ 22 Answers ]

How confident are you in your ability to judge what is good for you, and what is evil?

Evil riddle [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know the answer to this riddle? Its been bugging me all day! There are 3 words in the english dictionary that end in gry ONE is angry and the other is hungry. EveryONE knows what the third ONE means and what it stands for. EveryONE uses them everyday, and if you listened very...

View more questions Search