Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Schoolmarm97 View Post
    My apologies, excon.
    In the future I will avoid commenting on these questions.
    Hello Again, S:

I WAS polite. I DIDN'T give you a reddie, and I'm NOT looking for apologies. I AM looking for help on this board. If you know the laws of YOUR state so well, then maybe you'll take some time to learn a few others and pitch in here. We could sure use it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother in law hurt by daughter in law [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 10 mo. Old healthy granddaughter who was born prematurely. My son is her father. I was there at her birth. My husband and I each spent overnights helping and later, full days alone caring for the for the baby when mom went back to work. Other relatives pitched in as well. I took care of...

I feel so alone, in giving my daughter up for adoption [ 30 Answers ]

I need some advice, I am currently 5 months pregnant and it was completely unplanned. I had no support from my family and the father whom I was previsouly in a 5 year relationship with wanted me to get rid of it. I am very set in the way of I will not get an abortion and I stuck with that. My first...

Is there a boot camp that will take My 7 year old daughter [ 25 Answers ]

:confused:My 7 year old daughter steals, lies, hurts her brothers and sister and just does not listen to anything you have to say. We have tried to work with her but it does not seem to help with anything that we do. She will laugh at you when you are trying to tell her to do something. We don't...

Giving my 15 yr old daughter my maiden name? [ 15 Answers ]

If I go through the process of changing my daughters last name to maiden name will the absent father get out of his court ordered child support? My daughter has went all through school using my ex-husbands last name. We registered her in school that way apx 9yrs ago by saying we were in the middle...

View more questions Search