Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alikat Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 07:06 AM
    Our children are young,and my older child is 9. We didn't act like a couple in front of the kids.. We did kid things. My older daughter knew him from when we worked together so it wasn't odd for us to "bump" into each other at the kid places. I just feel the need to tell him tha I am sorry for not handling things well when he ended it.. (I didn't go completley bezerk) I just pretty much wanted to talk in person, so I wrote a few emails and made a couple phone calls, but still I feel like a bit of an idiot for not just letting it go. I don't know if I should try to talk to him and explain my feelings about how I reacted or just let it go... and no I don't think I was clingy, I was supportive of his situation and he was also supportive of mine.. He also walked away from his other x after 10 years without much closure either so I guess that should have been a red flag...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Computer won't start up first time, but will second time [ 8 Answers ]

So this is a completely different computer first off. When I press the power button, everything powers up, but the computer does not post, or beep. If you leave the computer on for like 10 seconds, turn it off, and then turn it immediately back on, it turns on, posts, beeps, boots into Windows...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

Time needed to finish medical school? [ 2 Answers ]

How many years does it takes to study in medical school? And how many years is the internship?:confused:

Time needed between Tape & other OTC dewormers [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter misdiagnosed what type of worms her puppy has (she definitely has Tapeworms), so I purchased Evict and administered it two days ago. Now I need to give an over the counter Tape worm medication and wonder how much time, if any, is required between the two different wormers?

View more questions Search