Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 06:49 AM

Have you considered that maybe she just wanted to experience a same sex relationship and after she did she totally freaked out? Maybe she decided that a same sex relationship is not what she wants at all.

Whatever the reason, she's already decided that she doesn't want a romantic relationship with you, so now it's up to you to accept it and move on.
    1800proof Posts: 63, Reputation: 36

Jul 7, 2010, 09:22 AM

Devorameira is right, you need to accept it and move on. No, you didn't do anything wrong. No, you are not a bad person. Removing her from your social networks is the right thing to do, as much as it appears to be a mistake now, you did the right thing. No Contact is the way to go. If she wants a relationship, she will come back, but believe me, it will not happen if you are constantly chasing her.

No one likes to get hurt, but that's how relationships go. Pain of rejection and losing someone is the price we pay for opening ourselves to love. But if we never open ourselves to it, we will never find it. When you find it, and it works out, it is the most beautiful thing. Love is not a 'once in a lifetime' thing. You will find it again if you are open to it.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 7, 2010, 09:34 AM

Your friend ex g/f has made it known to you that she no longer wants a relationship with you.

You have to move on and let this go, by asking her about the ex relationship you're possibly coming across to her as being clingy and harassing her, probably that's behind her father threatening you.

As has been said maybe she just wanted to experiment with a same sex relationship and having done so she now finds its not for her.

You need to accept not all relationships last forever, some are short others last longer and some last a lifetime, but every relationship is to tell you something you need to learn about.

Perhaps this one was to teach you you can't make someone want to be with you or love you the way you love them.

It hurts I know but let it go and move on go NC and heal yourself.
    MutedRunner Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 12:09 AM
    Comment on iamsad's post
    Yes, same sex relationship I meant lesbian relationship.
    MutedRunner Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 12:17 AM
    I am trying to moved on it is hard, as I really love her and she knows it. But I know you can't make someone love you they have to feel the same way to make a relationship. I guess I'm just really sad because she waited to tell me she like me for more than a year and with one problem, she stop communicating and ignore the problem. She pursued me, even though I know I have feelings for her I was trying to forget it from the start. It will take me a day at a time, but I will slowly moved on. I just hope I won't break the No Contact again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have sex with a female friend of mine who is also friend to my wife [ 14 Answers ]

I am in love with a female friend of mine who is also my wife's friend.I want to have sex with my friend.She also likes me to some extent but as a friend only.She tells she cannot have sex with me but at the same time gives signals to have some intimate relationship.she gives mixed reaction.what...

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Feeling guilty and need a friend to talk to [ 14 Answers ]

I feel like there is just a huge space between us right now and it seems like its my fault... I am wanting children and am trying to be patient.. and I went onto a cyber chatroom.. and I talked to this guy about getting me rpegnatn.. although I would never do it... I feltsooo guilty.. and I love my...

View more questions Search