Thomas
    Marco

I also like;

Jayden
    Jonas
    Elliott

Hmmm, that's about it!

Congrats and good luck. :)

I'm naming MY next child Altenweg - I think it has a nice ring to it, it could be either male or female and I just MIGHT get a really nice baby gift from... someone.

Or not.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 9, 2008, 05:05 PM

No more baby Altenwegs Judy, no more! ;)

Sadly I wasn't very original when choosing my username, you see, I didn't think I'd be here long enough for it to matter. I was going to ask my question, get an answer and then leave, never to return.

I actually stayed away for two months, then I got an email, it said, you haven't been on in a while, why not see if someone has answered your question or if you have advice for someone else.

I thought, what the heck, I'm bored, might as well, then I got stuck. I'm still not sure how that happened. :(

Anyway, There are 4 Altenwegs already, and I found out today that I will not be adding a 5th. Relieved and a bit sad at the same time.

Now, lil-mama, Alty would be a really cute name, don't you think? ;)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    No more baby Altenwegs Judy, no more! ;)

Sadly I wasn't very original when choosing my username, you see, I didn't think I'd be here long enough for it to matter. I was going to ask my question, get an answer and then leave, never to return.

I actually stayed away for two months, then I got an email, it said, you haven't been on in a while, why not see if someone has answered your question or if you have advice for someone else.

I thought, what the heck, I'm bored, might as well, then I got stuck. I'm still not sure how that happened. :(

Anyway, There are 4 Altenwegs already, and I found out today that I will not be adding a 5th. Relieved and a bit sad at the same time.

Now, lil-mama, Alty would be a really cute name, don't you think? ;)

I COULD be available for adoption -

I know all about asking a question. My husband was in ICU, I had my laptop with me - now, 8,000+ posts later, it's history.
    happytohelptoday Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Oct 9, 2008, 06:57 PM

Braxton
    Brody
    Seth
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 10, 2008, 09:11 AM

Riley
    Elijah
    Seth
    Braden
    Issac
    August
    Roan
    NewYork123 Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Oct 12, 2008, 09:16 AM

I like colton for some reason
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 01:22 PM

I know this name is common but I like Michael and
    Davon
    Eric
    Davonte
    Sidney
    missteetee Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Oct 28, 2008, 12:39 AM

Ashton,Blake, Bryce, Jordan, Kaleb, Torrance, Josiah, Payton, Aiden, Chandler,Chase, Chance,Chancelor,Karson, Harley, Justus,Nathan, Harlen, Drake, Makai, Kaylen,Genesis,Trey,Cole, Kaury, Kye, Asiah, Alijah and Karrington.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial names to botanical names [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs, I want to know botanical names of all fruits,plants and flowers,particulerly all horticulture products and floriculture products.i.e. from commercial popular name to botanical names. Thank you and with regards. J.B.Gandhi

My husband made the mistake of telling people the baby names and now they hate them. [ 13 Answers ]

My husband made the mistake of telling his family and friends what we wanted to name the baby due this week. We had picked out Lena-Marie Kathleen for a girl and Ethan Victor or Ethan Noah for a boy. His family said Lena-Marie was the worst name they had heard, they hate that we want to hyphenate...

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

Baby Names [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am not pregnant!! Today my boyfriend and I were discusing some baby names. I was just wondering what you named your babies or have any good ideas for baby names. I have come up with Adriana, Augustino, Carmella, Johnny and Elle this is were I stopped. This is just a cute...

View more questions Search