Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Thanks Chicky!
    Em, I will look at the Blockbuster online and see if I can order it there!;) thanks, wowo, I am going to have a bunch of faves in no time at all;)
    bdsxaequitas Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Ill review the movies I've seen recently:

IRON MAN - my favorite of the summer. I went to see it three times. I'm also a robert downey jr fanatic. 5 stars. Very funnytoo! RDJ improved a lot of it, he basically rewrote most of the script.

WANTED - one of my top 3 favorite action movies EVER. Sooooo good. Hilarious, action packed, unique, just great.

INDIANA JONES - I have never seen a single Indiana jones movie but I saw the new one. It was all right but for some reason I couldn't get into it. It was kind of slow imo.

WALLE - it was cute and pretty good. If you appreciate disney/pixar. If you liked finding nemo and the incredibles etc.

GET SMART - eh. It wasn't unbearable but I will never watch it again. There were a few moments that were very funny. Other parts were stupid. I can't stand anne hathaway but I love steve carell so I was like... yeah.

HULK - not as good as iron man in my book. Norton is a great actor and he did a great job. Honestly I only went to see it because 1) it was playing at the drive ins with iron man, and I had to see iron man again. 2) the robert downey jr cameo.

I'm waiting for:

TROPIC THUNDER
    HELLBOY II
    MUMMY III
    THE SOLOIST
    EAGLE EYE
    AVENGERS
    HANCOCK - out but I haven't seen it
    DEATHRACE
    STEP BROTHERS

Some of my all time favorites:

KISS KISS BANG BANG
    THE BOONDOCK SAINTS
    PITCH BLACK
    THE CHRONICLES OF RID
    A KNIGHT'S TALE
    SIN CITY
    MISERY
    JAWS
    ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 01:36 PM
    I can't wait for Hellboy II and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is one of my favorites!
    bdsxaequitas Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 08:15 AM
    I just saw hellboy II. It was so good! It was really funny too. I think it was better than the first!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Clique Movie Audition. Am I good enough [ 4 Answers ]

So ever since I was little I've wanted to act. I really have never pursued this dream that much Since then being 16 now and only being in school plays and being in endless drama summer camps. Each one never getting a huge part but a supporting role. Now there's auditions for the Clique movie,...

Movie-a few good men [ 4 Answers ]

What do you think of the movie, A few good men?

Looking for a good movie about the Titanic [ 2 Answers ]

I am a big fan of the sinking of the Titanic. Can anyone recommend a good film about the disaster, or perhaps a love story that was based on the Titanic?

Good luck figueing out this 80s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a movie that's been on my mind for about 5 years and I just can't remember the name. The only thing I can remember are these 2 little girls that made faces at people and a guy told them that if someone hits them on their back their faces will stay like that. Sure enough the guy hits their...

View more questions Search