Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Jun 27, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Okay your 15, and you think your going to get a job, finsh school, and take care of a baby? Sweetie I am 18 and I am getting ready to have my 2 and 3rd baby and we have 1yr old and my boyfriend has 2 yr old. So between me and him this is baby 3 and 4, and being a teen mom is one of the hardest things I have ever did, and having a baby isn't putting a bottle in your baby's mouth and showing it off. Like every one seems to think having a baby is so difficult and you have to be ready to give up everything, no partys no hanging out, not fun, sure your friends say they will be there to help you out, but they don't after awhile they stop coming around and hanging out and leave you to take care of the baby alone. Having a baby is no cake walk. I am not sure you understand the whole concept of having a baby.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jun 27, 2008, 05:12 PM
    You need to find out for sure sweetie. And then after you find out, yes or no, I think you really need to sit down and think about everything. You need to grow up a little and take a big girl pill, regardless of what the test says.
    scaredconfused2 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jun 28, 2008, 12:34 AM
    If you are experiencing pain it could mean your alos miscarring... and the blood would be heavy with brownish black clots coming out. Your so young and undeveloped it is possible for you to miscarry
    camari Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Okay so yesterday I started my period but it was brownish then today it was lyke brownish greenish but now I think its normal got a few dark clots

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant or not [ 12 Answers ]

I am 18 and I just started collage I am engaged to a wonderful man who wants to have mwny children but not yet.. we never use protection and I have had really tender breast and nipples and been really dizzy and moody but I just had my period it was lighter and only lasted for maybe three days could...

Am I pregnant [ 70 Answers ]

OK well, my name is ashlee, I had my period feb. 24th 08, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex march 14th 08, he ejaculated in me, on march 21st I had some brown discharge then it turned light pink and then it went away, I looked online they called it implantation bleeding, I haven't got my...

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm showing signs of pregnancy such as fatigue, firm but not tender breast, increased appetite, and frequent urination... is it possible that I'm not pregnant with all these symptoms?

Want to get pregnant! [ 6 Answers ]

:) How many days does it take to ovulate after your period is done?

View more questions Search