I've printed both messages... Thank you both

Off to work I go:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help: Advice for a homeowner about a Contractor! [ 4 Answers ]

Good afternoon. First some background. Recently I got a new position with my company. I stay in Cherry Hill NJ 3 weeks of every month for work, and on the 4th week I fly home to Oregon to be with my family. Hard hours, but that's how I pay the bills. I rent a room with a friend while here,...

Sub-contractor liability [ 3 Answers ]

I am a resident of Michigan,and am a sub-contractor for a limo company. I am curious about a situation that happened to two other employees one was hit by a stolen car and was charged by our boss the deductible for the damage.the other guy hit a barrier and is being charged for all the repairs to...

Overhead Sewer System; homeowner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ho! My son bought a house with an overhead sewer system. It looks like the basment back-discharge toilet was added in recent history. There is also a utility sink with its own motorized pump connected to the sewer drain discharge pipe (on its way to the street). The main sewer system...

Trampoline liability [ 0 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a full-size round trampoline for my two kids, 5 and 7. It is in our fenced (3 1/2 ft.) backyard, which is visible to at least a dozen homes in the neighborhood. All of a sudden, every kid in the neighborhood wants to come over and make friends---and the first thing they...

View more questions Search