Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiffany1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 07:24 PM
    OK my cat is bleeding pretty bad its been about 28 hours and no kittens? I have a nice soft bed made up for her but when I leaver her side she will cry.. no I don't know about you but when I was in labor I didn't want to eat and I'm worried their may be something else going on because she is eating a lot? Do you think that their might be something wrong here? Thank you p.s I need help asap!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried about if I am pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

We are not trying to get pregnant but we did briefly have unprotected sex twice last month after my period. I had my period on march 14th-it lasted about three days or so. On march 24th we briefly had sex and he pulled out after only a few minutes-the same thing happened again on march 28th. Since...

Family worried I might be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Back in January I had a normal period which was a few days late. Then I had unprotected sex January 26th. My period for February was 8 days late and started as spotting one day, full on bleeding the next day then spotting for another day and a half... then nothing. For the last month or so my...

22 and worried... Could I be pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm sorry, I know this question has been asked before but I am in a panic. I am a virgin and have been dating my boyfriend for about 3 months. We have done a lot of foreplay stuff, including some very slight contact (penile/vaginal) while naked, but never insertion. We are always very careful to...

Strange cat behavior. I'm worried please help! [ 1 Answers ]

I have two cats named sweetpea and azalea, and about two years ago I adopted another kitten. His name was guy. Sweetpea adored the new kitten. But azalea was not pleased and stayed away. Guy got bigger and when he got to be about azalea's size she would swat at him whenever he got near. Now...

Super Worried cat owner! [ 2 Answers ]

OKay... so my family and I are HUGE animal lovers... especially cats. We have a knack for taking in stray animals. One day we found these two kittens in an abandoned trailer... I'm talking practically just born. They couldn't even open their eyes. We took them home (assuming the mother and others...

View more questions Search