Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifeisarock Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Yea but the problem is that she now said she wants to go out with me and my best friend I am really really WORRIED
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Go out as in date? Or go out as in hang out?

Sep 3, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Umm dinner then going to the movies. Should I say no just you and me or what?
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 08:58 PM
    If they don't like each other, why does she want him to come along?

She sounds like a very confused girl, and until she knows what she wants, she shouldn't be stringing you along.

Sep 3, 2007, 08:59 PM
    No but should I say no because I don't know if she wants 2 apologize but she also said that she will bring a friend for him but y the heck would she want him to come.
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:00 PM
    That was my question, why does she want him to come? You need to ask her this before you agree or disagree.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:02 PM
    I just asked her and she said that she wants 2 become better friends with him because she doesn't want anything to happen to us hateing each other
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Sounds like a legitimate reason, but it still sounds to me like she is confused and stringing you along.

If you agree to this, be alert as to what is going on around you between them.

Has anyone asked him about this little date? He may not even want to go.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:05 PM
    He says he wants to go. Hmm I just asked her if she will be fine about me kissing her. She said it will be fine so I don't know why she didn't want to get kissed earlier. I think it was just because she doesn't want to be the only one I guess
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Just be honest with her and tell her this whole situation is confusing you. Ask her what she wants, and try to help her the best you can.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Ummm well I just asked her that and she said that she wants me to go in her house later 4 some "fun" not sex but fingering that is just good for me. I don't understand what is up with that all of a sudden.
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:13 PM
    I meant what she wants emotionally, who she wants, etc.

She needs to be more open, honest and upfront with you.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Haha yea that's what I told her afterwards she just said nothing hmmm.
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:15 PM
    In my opinion, it sounds like you could do better. It sounds like she needs some time to think things through, because it doesn't sound like she knows what she wants as of right now.

Sep 3, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Yea but the thing is that she had a death in the family and I know that is contributing towards it I think what I am going to do is just give her some time off. Her family member died about a month ago but she is still sad and I have had to try to keep her mind off it. I feel really bad about it. I am not going to do anything really sexual because I know she is really off and I don't know if she really wants that.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:18 PM
    How old are you guys?

Sep 3, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Ummm y do u want 2 know?
    Ultra Member

With all of the issues going on in her life right now, it sounds to me like giving her some time and space is a good idea. When she is ready, she will come back. If she doesn't want to be with you, its for the best, so you can move on and find someone else.

How old are you?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 09:20 PM
    I think it could make a difference to the advise we can give you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mad Mom [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend's guy friend's been living with us for the past few months, and he's been getting under my skin when it comes to my 1yr old he's been spanking her on the in front of me for going in his room downstairs and I'm sick and tired of him spanking her, but I haven't said nothing about it to...

Why would she be mad? [ 8 Answers ]

My best friend is mad at me, she thinks I am brainwashing her boyfriend into not liking her anymore just because me and him talk and we hang out, she made him choose between her and myself of course he chose her, the next night they broke up because she was to controlling, they got back together...

Am I mad or what? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here goes I was with my ex for 2 years and we split up 15 weeks ago, he met someone else last weekend and I accept that and wish him every happiness. However I still love him and feel it would be cheating on him if iI met someone new despite it being obvious due to new girlfriend he not want...

I am Mad! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem w/ my mom she shows favortism towards her grandchildren! If I ask her she acts as if I am in the wrong. She also does little things to put one of my kids down.And she is always trying to find excuses to get mad at me. I am sick of her mean ways. Please Help I need some advice....

Was she mad at us? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Shih tzu that I have had since she was 14 months old. We are her third home and final! I regularly have her groomed and have had her shaved a couple of times this summer and she does fine. This time she came home and peed on the bed! She has never done this before and I am...

View more questions Search