Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 07:25 AM
    I'm sure Bill feels our pain... he actually has to live with that shrew.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 07:26 AM
    Feel free to counter the facts of her employment with facts that show otherwise. If you can't then you are the one full of manure.
    Better go back to DC Clothesline for you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2014, 07:37 AM
    We could compare resumes if you had a candidate. See who had the most manure and propaganda. Democrats everywhere are chomping at the bit for the republican clown circus to hit the fan... again.
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 08:09 AM
    Well lets just say I know a dozen people personally that worked inside the Clinton administration (meaning DIRECTLY with them)... and they ALL said she was an arrogant Biotch who bloviated constantly and lied frequently. I've actually personally worked with her once on a project over several days myself so I am in a position of offering my opinion.

You cut and pasted something off the internet. Hmmmmm, I'll call your stuff a steaming pile.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2014, 08:17 AM
    Evita was fired from the Watergate inquiry and her former boss regrets he didn't persue legal action against her for unethical behavior.
    And of course she wiggled out of serious charges involving White Water during her time at Rose Law.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2014, 08:26 AM
    Hillary’s resume? Even she can’t think of anything she’s accomplished. But it is amusing watching lefties still whining about rich Republicans while defending this entitled 1 percenter that thinks she was "dead broke."
    Expert

Jun 10, 2014, 08:31 AM
    Naw, the amusement starts when republicans find a better slimeball than democrats.
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 08:32 AM
    Well lets just say I know a dozen people personally that worked inside the Clinton administration (meaning DIRECTLY with them)
    I highly doubt that.
    I've actually personally worked with her once on a project over several days myself
    No you didn't

No one is defending Hillary. She is indeed another one of the 1%, something that we will never achieve. Not sure why you spend so much time on these elites. But she is indeed more accomplished than any one on this board.
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2014, 08:41 AM
    But she is indeed more accomplished than any one on this board
    Yup, she managed to preside over a State Dept that mistranslated a stolen hotel button to “overcharge” Russia, and get a US Ambassador and 3 other Americans killed. But what difference at this point does it make?
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 08:44 AM
    Care to prove that I don't?

There are logs that prove I was.

Benghazi is one hell of an accomplishment... I'd rather not aspire to match that disaster... I have higher standards than that.
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 08:52 AM
    Care to prove that I don't?
    Proving a negative? Logic, science and math are not your strong points.
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 09:00 AM
    You seem to ace in stupidity... and bloviating about stuff you don't have a clue about.

And you proved how little you do know about a lot right there... because you don't know squat about the work I do and have done. Where I've been and haven't. You probibly believe bigfoot exists and in alien abductions too if you think Hillary has actually accomplished anything of merit in her life.
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 09:06 AM
    You seem like an angry little man.
    Expert

Jun 10, 2014, 09:18 AM
    She may be a rose compared to who the republicans nominate and even though you guys know its true, you ignore it to stick to your rock throwing. That's cool for now, but you won't be able to hide behind the "get Hillary" bunker for long, and hope you can duck when its democrats turn to throw rocks at your nominee.

So enjoy your Karl Rove circle jerk while you can. I know you will.
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 09:22 AM
    No... you sound like an angry little man that's upset he's had a boring life...in Canada

The Shocking Truth About Alien Abductions (Powerful Video Evidence) | Collective-Evolution

Just like Hillary's "accomplishments" that's on the internet so it must be true as well.

Hillary's "accomplishments" convieniently leave out her being in contempt of court for over 9 months, and her responsibility for the death of Emabasador Stephens and the other three people at Benghazi... those are after all things a liberal should be proud of.

Including her guilt in Whitewater, Travelgate, FIlegate.. haing VIncent Foster killed in Ft Marcy Park... and numerous other crimes.

She makes Al Capone look like a simple tax cheat.
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2014, 09:23 AM
    Must we still insult others?
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 09:29 AM
    Well smooth, I got the info from Wiki. All the accomplishments have sources ascribed to them. You could easily follow the sources.

But hating all things liberal seems like religious dogma to you so it follows that no facts will change your mind.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2014, 09:32 AM
    She may be a rose compared to who the republicans nominate and even though you guys know its true
    yeah no doubt the Repubic leadership is hell bent on shooting themselves in the foot . For what it's worth ,I'm on the Scott Walker bandwagon which will guarantee he don't get the nod.
    Evita shouldn't feel too confident . If the Dem heir apparent isn't the VP then they typically pick an upstart that comes out of no-where . Recent examples are McGovern ,Carter ,Dukakis ,Bubba Clintoon ,and of course the emperor.
    Look for a suprise challenger like Elizabeth Warren from the extreme left to get the nod.
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 09:35 AM
    Yeah... its well know wikipedia NEVER EVER makes a mistake, they are absolutely right ALL the time... and they never have a LIBERAL bias to their stuff despite being wholly run by a bunch of liberals...

Try using Wikipedia to back up a single case in any court... and you will get laughed out of the courtroom because only fools believe everything they find in it.

All things liberal are wothj hating because give a liberal their way...and they will ruin anything and everything. Because a libtard lives in a land of fantasy....where reality and the law of physics don't exist.
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 09:51 AM
    Try using Wikipedia to back up a single case in any court.
    Is this something you would do? LOL! We're not in court here. Just follow sources links or find the source documentation. Surely not everyone has set up fake pages on known sites to conspire against you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obama feels our pain [ 24 Answers ]

A couple weeks ago when someone asked him about gas prices, Obama responded, "If you're complaining about the price of gas and you're only getting 8 miles a gallon, you know, you might want to think about a trade-in." Ah, but that was before he engaged in full campaign mode... He also...

It was supposed to be Hillary's coronation; now, will Bill kiss the ring? [ 15 Answers ]

Bill seems to be having a tougher time than Hillary. "...The former president is disappointed, associates said, because he is eager to speak about the economy and more broadly about Democratic ideas — emphasizing the contrast between the Bush years and his own record in the 1990s. "This is an...

Feels either pain or nothing during sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 26 yr old woman who is kind of sexually active(as in I've only slept with 3 ppl) and every time I have had sex with a guy its either I feel nothing or I feel pain (like someone his penis is too big for me pain) now I have uteruan fibroids could that be part of he problem? I can masturbate...

Hillary lacks what Bill and Barack have? [ 4 Answers ]

Bill and Barack walk into a room with confidence and sex appeal; Hillary walks into a room expecting everyone to kneel. Recent polling in Iowa and New Hampshire shows Hillary winning the female vote for ages 65 and older; Barack is winning the younger females. Hillary figured to win the female...

Have a girlfriend who feels pain easily during sex [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very serious question to ask. My girlfriend received surgery many years ago in her private area due to severe bleeding caused by her previous and abusive boyfriend. She has made a full recovery but has revealed to me she is extremely sensitive to pain. I am trying to be extremely...

View more questions Search