Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayleigh345 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2006, 06:34 AM
    It may be a cause of stress and maybe she is depressed call your doctor maybe ?
    danbrown16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 21, 2006, 06:17 AM
    I think your daughter has Adhd take her to the doctors
    Suicidal Addiction Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2007, 01:05 PM
    I think I could be stress or maybe she's bipolar either way I would get it checked it could also be a chemical embalance
    Marega Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 8, 2007, 05:47 PM
    If you have not sought professional help for your Daughter by now at 34, no offense intended, but maybe you should seek help for yourself too. This sounds like a co-dependent situation with rapid cycling bipolar disorder-or Borderline Personality. All carry components of depression,rage, and disorder. Proper diagnosis and medication can give you both your lives back. Seek professional help.. FAST.
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Feb 9, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia Hurtado
    My daughter is 34yrs and is hard to live with. She throws tantrums whenever she feels unhappy about something. It is so scary that she looks possessed. She makes up stories and lies. Takes things that do not belong to her. Always late or can't keep time.
    Does not take responsibility for anything. Her life a cos and has no organization. Her mind is always going 24-7. has problem sleeping and does not maintaining a schedule. She constantly complains she is sick and that she does not want to be here in this planet
    She can not focus even to boil water without burning the pan, or pouring a bath without flooding the bathroom. 99.9% of what she says never happens. You can not count on her for anything. What is this condition called??? She is on the other hand a sweet adorable girl very smart and likeable.
    I'm something like that. Can't focus, say I'm going to do something but it never happens, moody, feel our of place, and such. I was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder in 2005. I was diagnosed with depression 2 times before they figured out I was bi-polar. I would suggest getting her to see a doctor as soon as possible. Good luck and best wishes!
    KaishaJayne Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2007, 11:08 AM
    She needs to seek professional help, someone who will know the 'symptoms' and can gelp her overcome them. I know the task now will be getting her there, but as you know, it'd be for her own good.. aswell as yours. 34 years old and living at home? Were there any problems before that? If there were some problems, and they have affected her, maybe she needs some counseling.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Maybe you should re read the post. Her husband left her and that is why she is at home. She is grieving the loss of her husband and her mother has been unsupportive.
    Marega Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 10, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Maybe you should re read the post. Her husband left her and that is why she is at home. She is grieving the loss of her husband and her mother has been unsupportive.

I guess I did not see anything about a husband or grief in any post either. Regardless , the lies and the tantrums and all stated reactions alone from a 34yrs old woman.. not "girl" as stated, is still unacceptable behavior no matter where or what she is dealing with. There seems to be more commponnets, as in any case, to this than a "post" can rightfully deal with. Regardless, a professional opinion needs to be sought.
    emohater Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    It sounds like stress. But see a doctor. It could potentially be anything.
    Mabey its because she is having hard time /w her firends:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental health (dreams) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my boyfriend has a problem with dreams. I want to help him. For now all I need to know is what exactly dreaming with water or floating on waters means? This is a constant dream, actually a nightmare. He has also dream with fire, him burning in fire. And other times, him floating on air. ...

My Mental Block [ 2 Answers ]

What's up, Im a Sophomore in high school, and I'm in high jump right now and the state tourny is right around the corner, does anybody know how I can go just 3 or 4 more inchees higher. I have been going 6 3 all year but there is a mental block after that, what are some tips for me to get that...

What are the signs of a mental break down? [ 12 Answers ]

Having horrible thoughts, love my family dearly but life is not going well. Please see my other post to get some other insight. I do not want to leave but can see no option as I know my feelings, actions, etc. are tearing my family apart. I have almost 25 yrs of marriage that I do not want to give...

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

Does this mean I have mental problems? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi my name is caroline I have a real problem I just don't know but since I was little girl I have like another person inside of me look let me explain to you so you don't think I'm a freek, look I fell like I have more than one personlity when I talk to myself meaning thinking ifeel like...

View more questions Search