Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Thank goodness men never are.
    Sure they are, one of the filthy b@stards just resigned, finally, as mayor of San Diego.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    I have never raped, plundered or pillaged anyone or anything. Neither have my friends.
    Naw, you just defend the unborn, no matter what a woman thinks, and no matter if its yours or not.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Women play a big part??? Oh please. Maybe a rare one singled out just for the news.

Listen to all the words of war from paraclete: " ..the horns of a dilemma. strike too hard and you give the rebels victory, strike the wrong place and you give Assard victory, kill Assard and you create a vacuum quickly filled by Al Qaeda or worse Hezbollah. with nothing to loose Assard might unleash those WMD."

Is that how women think? Nope
    I'm assuming you think Middle eastern women are quiet slaves to their men-folk?

You couldn't be more wrong... that is an incorrect and dangerous misconception to make.

Don't confuse public with private behavior. They are VERY different from each other in that part of the world...

I know a few Afhgan families... and a couple Iranian ones... some for 20 years and well enough to know almost every transgression that's happened in them.

The women run those houses... not the men. They were immigrants... they weren't born and raised here. But their kids were.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I wouldn't go that far....Women aren't all that meak and subservient to mens demands even in the middle east...

Not even Afghanistan.(yes I understand the Afghan Family dynamic better than most people do)

Women play a big part in what happens in that part of the world.
    When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains, and the women come out to cut up what remains, jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains and go to your gawd like a soldier.

Rudyard Kipling
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 28, 2013, 09:39 AM
    Women have to carry on, bring up the next generation, after men destroy as much as they can.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Naw, you just defend the unborn, no matter what a woman thinks, and no matter if its yours or not.
    Someone has to.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 09:58 AM
    Someone has to.
    Why? Because women are too stupid to do it themselves?
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 10:16 AM
    Because murdering children is not a legitimate choice in a civilized country ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    because murdering children is not a legitimate choice in a civilized country ?
    Instead, wait until they have enlisted in the military and then send them to war.
    current pert

Aug 28, 2013, 10:23 AM
    We can argue abortion somewhere else, can we?

I made my rude sexist remark about MEN because I don't know what to do about any of these damn wars.
    Meanwhile the ships are offshore and the newscasters are saying things like 'point of no return.'
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 10:27 AM
    So. US is going, France is going and UK along with Canada. Lets pray something can be done to stop this insanity.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 10:34 AM
    The world is going to end up with yet another secular dictator disposed only to be replaced with an Islamic terrorist dictator
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 10:37 AM
    Use to be great when colonial powers hand picked who they wanted in charge when they "left". The problem with dictators is they stay too long, and pa power to their sons. Or another relative.
    current pert

Aug 28, 2013, 10:52 AM
    Colonial powers - or the US. We pushed out colonial powers! We used the CIA to get rid of leaders just to protect United Fruit. What has changed? The cloak, the businesses, the natural resources.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 10:58 AM
    This is still a great power game... from the Telegraph;Prince Bandar, head of Saudi intelligence, has made Russia an offer to fix gas prices if it agreed to drop its support for Syria.
    “Let us examine how to put together a unified Russian-Saudi strategy on the subject of oil. The aim is to agree on the price of oil and production quantities that keep the price stable in global oil markets,” he said at the four-hour meeting with Mr Putin. They met at Mr Putin's dacha outside Moscow three weeks ago.

“We understand Russia's great interest in the oil and gas in the Mediterranean from Israel to Cyprus. And we understand the importance of the Russian gas pipeline to Europe. We are not interested in competing with that. We can cooperate in this area,” he said, purporting to speak with the full backing of the US.

The talks appear to offer an alliance between the OPEC cartel and Russia, which together produce over 40m barrels a day of oil, 45pc of global output. Such a move would alter the strategic landscape.

The details of the talks were first leaked to the Russian press. A more detailed version has since appeared in the Lebanese newspaper As-Safir, which has Hezbollah links and is hostile to the Saudis.

As-Safir said Prince Bandar pledged to safeguard Russia's naval base in Syria if the Assad regime is toppled, but he also hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia's Winter Olympics in Sochi if there is no accord. “I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us,” he allegedly said.
    Saudis offer Russia secret oil deal if it drops Syria - Telegraph

Can we get the libs to dust off those "No blood for oil " protest posters so they can picket the White House ? Nahh ,this is their emperor .
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 11:04 AM
    It's always about the oil. If only there were a way to wean off the dependence on it. But big biz and their politicians will not allow it so that's just the way it has to be.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Here are some ideas for protest signs...

Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    It's always about the oil. If only there were a way to wean off the dependance on it. But big biz and their politicians will not allow it so that's just the way it has to be.
    I say drill baby drill ! Frack baby frack !
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I say drill baby drill ! frack baby frack !
    And yo' mama says clean up your own mess.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 11:27 AM
    This from Reuters
    President Bashar al-Assad's forces appear to have evacuated most personnel from army and security command headquarters in central Damascus in preparation for a Western military strike, residents and opposition sources said on Wednesday
    Syria evacuates most army buildings in Damascus: residents | Reuters
    So if we want to hit command and control then we will have to target hospitals ,milk factories ,and aspirin factories. That's where the cowards normally go when they want human shields.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I caused havoc! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm jules I'm 16 and a month ago I was asked out by a guy I had already dated two times before. He had been very sweet in asking me out and said he loved me and stuff and that he had changed over the summer and is more mature (lol). Since we have similar Christian values and love horses I said yes....

Havoc soundtrack [ 0 Answers ]

When the girls first go to a party,there's a spanish song playing. What's it called?

My dogs poop looks like grits or grain is in it, and its loose what could cause this? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husand got a new GSD (7 weeks) and we started him out on Iams puppy food, he has had loose stools ever since we got him, he got treated for hookworms and also tapeworms but yet still has the problem. His poop looks like it has grits in it or either grains, it is sometimes formed but also...

Can spider bites make dogs loose bladder control? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently moved to Idaho with our Old English Sheepdog ( Arthur ) we have seen black widow and wolf spiders around the outside of the house and had them sprayed but Arthur has become lethargic and last night and this morning has wet himself. This has never happened before, could he have been...

What can you do about a 16 year old is causing havoc? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm single dad w/3kids since 2000. The mother is a bi-polar & acute alcoholic. She has not lived up to her visitation schedule in over 2 years. She has a history of canceling visitation at the last minute or not showing up and her excuses are always suspicious. My 18 yr old son is doing okay but...

View more questions Search