Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2006, 05:44 AM
    It's natural to be afraid - but you will never be on your own - not in the long term. You just lack confidence. Will a little bit of help and support you can achieve confidence and all your goals with it. I have every faith you will do what's right for you and will end up a very happy lady. Just hang in there and never give up and remember you are not on your own!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2006, 06:36 AM
    Menu-I normally am the harshest on cheaters ,but your story is so compelling and so heartbreaking that I want you to get help very badly. If you have no health insurance you MUST contact your doctor and set up some sort of payment arrangement and yes this process usually MAKES people depressed but your need is so great, you must try. YOUR husband must be made aware of the problem and he needs to take an active role in getting you what you need to be whole again. Even if you must be admitted to the Emergency room OR check yourself into a mental health facility! Don't be afraid, but YOU must make an effort to see a doctor ASAP!:cool: ;)
    menu Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Talaniman, I will call around today and see what I can find out. Thanks
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 22, 2006, 03:21 PM
    Dear menu. You could also try your local church - they can also guide you in the right direction.

As already has been suggested, please try as best as possible to receive therapy of some kind - that would be most beneficial.

Don't forget, we are also here and will stay with you in this. So, don't give up and keep us posted.

Vault5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 06:18 PM
    Counseling, I believe your marriage can be saved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tenant won't leave [ 7 Answers ]

I have a tenant with a month to month lease. He has not paid rent in 3 months. He has been served with 3 day notice and 30 day notice. He has since physically left, moved into hotel. But all belongings are still here. I have not gotten the keys back. How long must I wait to remove his stuff. Do I...

I Want The Roommate To Leave! [ 8 Answers ]

I live in the state of virginia and have a verbal agreement with a guy who is renting out my spare room. I never had him sign a lease agreement. He is just a roommate. Now I want him to leave. He is behind on his rent. His dog uses my house as it's own toilet. I walk through my front door and slip...

How do I know when to leave [ 10 Answers ]

:( I have been with this man for years and I have been unhappy for about ten but I have been tiring to make it work he has no job we have a six year old son and he has been very mean to me ever since he found out I cheated but the only reason I did was one time with a old friend I knew for years...

The roommate that won't leave HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Help!! I have an off beat situation. I rent a large apartment with two floors, I have shared rent with the guy upstares, the rent all together is $1400.00 per month, now I'v decided to ask the guy to leave and he took it on himself to stay for the next three months rent free. Hes...

Should I leave him [ 14 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfreind for 4yrs. I lived with him the first 3 then he kicked me out for hearing I was cheating, which I wasn't and he knows.We have been getting along very well, but every time he gets angry with me for the smallest thing (ex. Calling him more than once when he is out with...

View more questions Search