Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 20, 2011, 11:43 AM
    All I do is lead by example. I hope you do the same.
    Triund Posts: 271, Reputation: 24

May 20, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    All I do is lead by example. I hope you do the same.
    That's what exactly I have started doing recently. I was not doing so till I understood John 6:44. God be with you my friend. :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 20, 2011, 04:58 PM
    Cheers mate. Have a good long weekend.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    You and I both know that being a christian does not necessarily make one a better person.
    I would like to say being a Christian has never nor will EVER be about being a good person. That is th point... they can't be good enough. No one can. It is about being forgiven by God because of the work of Jesus. Just saying
    belovedgift Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Jul 27, 2011, 08:28 AM
    Pray pray and pray. At lest the child is becoming curious. I suggest you open the bible and shoe some verses that make a real impact on your life. I would read John 14 to them and tell them to put it to the test.
    jakester Posts: 582, Reputation: 165

Aug 2, 2011, 07:12 PM

Metaphorically speaking, if you preach the message and you are told that the writers of the scriptures are schizophrenic, dust off the dirt from your sandals when you leave their village.

You have to be sensitive to who's open to the gospel and who's not... simply digging in and continuously trying to come back with more information and more argument most of the time gets you nowhere and sometimes even incites people to anger... don't be that guy. Save your words and the message for those who want to hear it.
    Triund Posts: 271, Reputation: 24

Aug 22, 2011, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jakester View Post
    Metaphorically speaking, if you preach the message and you are told that the writers of the scriptures are schizophrenic, dust off the dirt from your sandals when you leave their village.

You have to be sensitive to who's open to the gospel and who's not...simply digging in and continuously trying to come back with more information and more argument most of the time gets you nowhere and sometimes even incites people to anger...don't be that guy. Save your words and the message for those who want to hear it.
    Thanks Jake, I will keep that in mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

If a detective asked a 14 year old a question do they have the right not to answer [ 2 Answers ]

If I got asked a question by a detective do I have the right not to answer the question

2 year old won't answer my questions he just mimes what I ask [ 12 Answers ]

I am a nanny for a 2 year old. I cannot get him to answer me all he does is mime everything I ask. How do I get him to answer me when I ask him a question. He is good at talking with some words but others are uninteligible. Is it me since it has been 16 or some odd years since I have taught a child...

My three year old does not answer [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am a new member and I am desperate! My 3 year old son does not answers any question when asked, he would follow simple commands, like: "sit down" "Filippo eat now" "time to sleep", but if you ask him"did you have fun in school today?" he does not answer, if you ask him: con you get me your...

View more questions Search