Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nina999 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Dec 8, 2006, 03:12 PM
    I don't understand the reason why u could be telling lies here. So if u are sincere and truly love her just be with her, make her feel that u will never leave her. Don't talk, just act. If u are truly in love u will know what to do. Always be there when she needs u, make her feel that she's the only one and special. Do the things that make her happy(u should know those things,if not it is not late to learn now). But act quietly, make her feel that she deserves everything you do for her.Good job and money doesn't mean that u are ready for love and relationships. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance,even the third one. Only if u are going to hurt her again, you'd better think before. Someday you'll regret.))))))))If u really feel it, you'll do it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 8, 2006, 04:04 PM
    No comment. I can't tell you anything that you don't know, but if I could I would rep everyone here ,BUT YOU!!
    wwsv2087 Posts: 20, Reputation: -3

Dec 10, 2006, 07:29 PM
    MY GF says she needs space.. what should I do..
    Firstly, I will start with a little background information. My girlfriend(18)(she is half italian half irish I know what a mix) and I (19) (100% indian from INDIA)have been dating for the past two years. As with every couple we have had our ups and OUR DOWNS... but we always seemed to work things out and get back together. Till, recently my girlfriend has just been acting differently, I feel a difference in the way she feels towards me lets call it a GUT feeling. Now she finally came out and told me she wants some space because we were hanging out with each other on a daily basis. Which for the last year she graduated school and was unemployed till just recently she is working m-f 9am-4pm and I work m-f 9am-1pm in the morning and 5pm-9pm at night a sat 9am-1pm. So as you can see we haven't been able to see each other as much but she still feels as if we do and that I hold her back from hanging out with her friends. And I understood the concern and dealt with her hanging out with her friends more often but she still wanted this so called SPACE, Now I am very hurt, I love her with all my heart, I just want her to be happy and I don't know what to do should I give her time and not call her just wait for her to call me. Since every time she says she wants space I ask her if she wants me to move on and if she cares if I talk to other females and her immeddiate response is she still wants to be with me just not right now so I take that as she doesn't want me to move on just linger around waiting for her. And she did invite me to go with her to a new years party her dad invited her to so I don't know why she would invite me if she wants space... ya know? But how long is the space thing last for... Anyone know how long is too long and any advice from experience. Also, it is very hard for me to stop thinking about her I can't get her out of my mind and to resist not to call her is VERY VERY HARD... PLEASE HELP ME
    Saintas Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 07:54 PM
    Your gut tells you that mayebe she seen someone else ?

Dec 10, 2006, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wwsv2087
    Firstly, I will start off with a little background information. My girlfriend(18)(she is half italian half irish i know what a mix) and I (19) (100% indian from INDIA)have been dating for the past two years. As with every couple we have had our ups and OUR DOWNS....but we always seemed to work things out and get back together. Till, recently my girlfriend has just been acting differently, I feel a difference in the way she feels towards me lets call it a GUT feeling. Now she finally came out and told me she wants some space because we were hanging out with each other on a daily basis. Which for the last year she graduated school and was unemployed till just recently she is working m-f 9am-4pm and i work m-f 9am-1pm in the morning and 5pm-9pm at nite a sat 9am-1pm. So as u can see we havent been able to see each other as much but she still feels as if we do and that i hold her back from hanging out with her friends. And i understood the concern and dealt with her hanging out with her friends more often but she still wanted this so called SPACE, Now i am very hurt, i love her with all my heart, i just want her to be happy and i dont knwo what to do should i give her time and not call her just wait for her to call me. Since everytime she says she wants space i ask her if she wants me to move on and if she cares if i talk to other females and her immeddiate response is she still wants to be with me just not right now so i take that as she doesnt want me to move on just linger around waiting for her. And she did invite me to go with her to a new years party her dad invited her to so i dont know why she would invite me if she wants space...ya know? But how long is the space thing last for....Anyone know how long is too long and any advice frome experience. also, it is very hard for me to stop thinking about her i can't get her out of my mind and to resist not to call her is VERY VERY HARD...PLEASE HELP ME
    She not seeing somebody... that isn't it... if it was it would make things much easier... that why this is so complicated because there isn't somebody else she just wants some space.

Dec 10, 2006, 08:03 PM
    OK. When is nobody else there than the only think you can do is to give space if she wanted .You was to pushy , needie with her?

Dec 10, 2006, 08:05 PM
    Yea I can admit I was too needy and relied on her a lot to always be there for me when I wasn't working... but is it to late now or can I change that and will she want me back?

Dec 10, 2006, 08:12 PM
    Come on you told that she invited you to this party. She want to go with You. If she ask you to go don't seems like a break up.Mayebe she have another issues you don't know.
    But doesn't look like a break up to me. All you can do now is to respect his wish and to give space .With patience you resolve much more now than to be pushy.

Dec 10, 2006, 08:15 PM
    Thnks I've known that I have to give her space its just very hard for me to not call her but I'm going to try my hardest and see were it goes.

Dec 10, 2006, 08:19 PM
    It is hard, I know , but is the wisest think you can do right now.In fact is the only option for you right now. If you insist and push you push her from you.You must to respect what she want, even if is hard to you.Have faith and good luck.

Dec 10, 2006, 08:24 PM
    Tell me this the girl you have cheated?

Dec 10, 2006, 08:34 PM
    Yes I have cheated in that past.. but me and her knew at the time our relationship wasn't the best and she chose to forgive me that was 8 months ago since then I have been perfect no cheating

Dec 10, 2006, 08:44 PM
    Man.
    When you cheat someone repeatedly inside this person take place a battle :hate and love. And when the love is higher than the hate is a same higher .Even if she/he forgive you, this hate bite permanently and erode the feelings she has heaved for you .Is not a little think you erase with sponge with one move.In the end I don't now if remain something .
    Or at least something good I believe. I think she need this space to clear his mind.
    What will happened ? I don't now.The New Year party seems to be a good news for you .
    chosen1 Posts: 60, Reputation: -7

Dec 10, 2006, 09:39 PM
    Firstly, I will start off with a little background information. My girlfriend(18)(she is half italian half irish i know what a mix) and I (19) (100% indian from INDIA)have been dating for the past two years. As with every couple we have had our ups and OUR DOWNS....but we always seemed to work things out and get back together. Till, recently my girlfriend has just been acting differently, I feel a difference in the way she feels towards me lets call it a GUT feeling. Now she finally came out and told me she wants some space because we were hanging out with each other on a daily basis. Which for the last year she graduated school and was unemployed till just recently she is working m-f 9am-4pm and i work m-f 9am-1pm in the morning and 5pm-9pm at nite a sat 9am-1pm. So as u can see we havent been able to see each other as much but she still feels as if we do and that i hold her back from hanging out with her friends. And i understood the concern and dealt with her hanging out with her friends more often but she still wanted this so called SPACE, Now i am very hurt, i love her with all my heart, i just want her to be happy and i dont knwo what to do should i give her time and not call her just wait for her to call me. Since everytime she says she wants space i ask her if she wants me to move on and if she cares if i talk to other females and her immeddiate response is she still wants to be with me just not right now so i take that as she doesnt want me to move on just linger around waiting for her. And she did invite me to go with her to a new years party her dad invited her to so i dont know why she would invite me if she wants space...ya know? But how long is the space thing last for....Anyone know how long is too long and any advice frome experience. also, it is very hard for me to stop thinking about her i can't get her out of my mind and to resist not to call her is VERY VERY HARD...PLEASE HELP ME
    If you love her give her space because if you don't it will push her away more. Let her go do what she needs to do, if dating somebody else is what she needs, let her. I will hurt bad at first but stay in contact with her. Don't call her so she will miss you . U an excuse to text her maybe once a week and be short with her. You have to show that you still care but don't over do it because she'll know she has you by the balls and will continue to search for something else. Good luck

Dec 10, 2006, 09:49 PM
    Good advice... im really going to take it because I know it what I need to do because if I keep chasin her she going to see me as too needy and find another guy... so I guess I'm going to pay the game and she want happens thnks for the advice it actually make me feel better now that I talked about it and got it off my chest
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2006, 10:19 PM
    After 2 years where is the communications between you to? She wants space give it two her, and make sure your getting your own life together, to give balance to your life. It sounds as though all you do is about her, and that is so not good, so find things that you like, and enjoy your time without her. If you knew yourself better you would not be running her away by depending on her to be there for you all the time and she is tired of that.

Dec 10, 2006, 10:31 PM
    Well I do fully understand and agree with that also understand I work from basically 7:30 in the morning to 9pm at night m-f and I work sat 9am-1pm so there isn't much time where I do get to spend... and this was something that recently happened I used to only work m-f 5pm-9pm and sat 9am-1pm and that's when I think it became too much but now since my work schedule has inceased greatly due to a recent promotion to become partner with the firm I don't have as much time to be up her asss could you say. And this all greatly affects me at work as well and is not a good thing for me I need to let her go and give her this space and I feel it will benefit her as well as myself. The HARD part is just reminding myself this and sticking to it which I know is my weakness so does anybody have advice on how to keep myself focused on giving her space and not given into calling her??

Dec 11, 2006, 12:25 PM
    Well new update... now I have found out that she has been talking to another guy which I confronter her about it and at first she lied to me and said she wasn't talking to guy at 1:12 in the morning this morning 12-10 and said it was one of her friends who called her up crying and at 12:30 me and her were tlakin on the phone and she said she was tired and wanted to sleep so I let her go then I called her back at 1:00 because I had to ask her something and I knew she was on the phone then 10 minutes later she calls me and I ask who she was talking to and she says her friend. Then in the morning around 10:00 I was work and called her and told her id rather know the truth about who she was on the phone witch because I had a gut instinct she was lying to me she then told me it was this kid RYan who she swears is just a new friend and he had caalled her from what she says. And she said she had lied because I would think something else or more was going on then just friends and I would then go and be with other girls and be intimate. SO I don't know what to do I feel so hurt and empty inside. Is this just a part of the SPACE thing or is she moving on and should I? Or should I wait patiently and she where this goes with her. Im very unsure and I do love her to death and want her to be happy I just wish it was with me> PLEASE HELP ME

Dec 11, 2006, 12:29 PM
    Sorry buddy.

Dec 11, 2006, 12:34 PM
    well new update....now i have found out that she has been talking to another guy which i confronter her about it and at first she lied to me and said she wasnt talkin to guy at 1:12 in the morning this morning 12-10 and said it was one of her friends who called her up crying and at 12:30 me and her were tlakin on the phone and she said she was tired and wanted to sleep so i let her go then i called her back at 1:00 because i had to ask her something and i knew she was on the phone then 10 mins later she calls me and i ask who she was talkin to and she says her friend. Then in the morning around 10:00 i was work and called her and told her id rather know the truth about who she was on the phone witch because i had a gut instinct she was lying to me she then told me it was this kid RYan who she swears is just a new friend and he had caalled her from what she says. And she said she had lied because i would think something else or more was going on then jsut friends and i would then go and be with other girls and be intimate. SO i dont know what to do i feel so hurt and empty inside. Is this just a part of the SPACE thing or is she moving on and should I? or should i wait patiently and she where this goes with her. Im very unsure and i do love her to death and want her to be happy i just wish it was with me> PLEASE HELP ME
    Should I believe that guy is just a friend... I don't understand why she would still want to hold on to me if there is a new guy... I know her and this guy haven't done anything YET so is that a good sign since I know they hung out a couple times at a club but she would always leave the club and hang out with me and sleep at my house... im confused

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need some advice [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. This is going to be long, so bear with me. I could really use some advice. I have over $50K in debt from 2 credit cards and a student loan that have been charged off. Needless to say my credit is shot right now and I'm trying to get back on my feet. Unfortunately, I'm not making anywhere...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Need advice [ 1 Answers ]

My wife is an officer in the USMC and just got back from Iraq.She told me that after six years of marriage she does not love me anymore.I can accept that.My question is about our four year old son.I have been a stay-home dad since he was born.If we end our marriage who is going to get our son.We...

Need Some Advice [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into my apartment in Nov. after I moved in I found that I have mold growing on the blinds and along the window of the bedroom that I sleep in. I called my landlord and told him about it; and nothing was ever done. When I found out that my building was sold I contacted the new landlord and...

Need advice [ 17 Answers ]

So I started hanging out with this girl 4 months ago, it started just as friends but the more I was around her, the more I started to like her. A week or so before new years I wrote her a letter telling her I felt, so she calls me and tells me next time we hang out well talk about it, but every...

View more questions Search