Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajhudgins Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Aug 2, 2007, 11:03 AM
    I don't think I need a second opinion it was my choice not to go to the doctor for a few years and then my choice once again not to go back!! I was taking 2000mg of penicilin for a few days last week for a tooth does that count?? So you don't or do think I should take the dry up meds?? I am so confused!! I really do have a good doctor he always yells at me when I finally come in to see him
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Yes, I agree... I never had to take a medicine to make it stop, it just stopped. Also did your doctor do a mammogram or anything?

Aug 2, 2007, 11:07 AM
    No he didn't I went to see him one time he took a film of the liquid gave me that med to see if it would work in the meantime and I NEVER WENT BACK!!
    I thought I was to young for one of those what is it?? I know nothing about any of this stuff
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2007, 11:11 AM
    We are stealing Lillie-Marie's thread here. Would you like to open one with your own questions? And please, do not get so angry.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 11:12 AM
    OK, don't get worked up. I am scared of the doctor at times as well. Im not trying to make you upset, I'm just trying to get all the facts.

How old are you? You are right, typically women don't start having steady mammograms until they are mid 30s-40s. I was just asking, because I would have thought they would do a mammogram to help rule out everything. Im not saying your doctor isn't good, but It is always wise to get a second opinion when it comes to stuff like this. Heck I get a second opinion about a lot of things less serious. No one is meaning to upset you. Sorry for that..

Good catch J, I forgot what thread this orignated from...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Jeeze, I got 7 opinions before I got the right diagnosis and my doctor was good too.

Aug 2, 2007, 11:21 AM
    OK I opened another question thingy I didn't realize you couldn't talk under someone else's question sorry!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BREAST leaking fluid like milk [ 14 Answers ]

I am 29 yrs old female .I was wondering why I squeeze my breast some little amount of milk comes out .is that normal?I have no children.please help me

Tanning and breast milk [ 1 Answers ]

Will laying in a tanning bed effect breast milk?

Saving breast milk [ 8 Answers ]

Is it possible to save breast milk after it has been given in a bottle feeding? Sometimes my granddaughter leaves an ounce or two in the bottle and I hate to throw it away. Must I?

Pumping breast milk [ 6 Answers ]

I am 30 weeks pregnant. My breast are so full that they leak. I have recently bought a breast pump, I plan to pump exclusively. I have read about storing breast milk. Can I begin pumping now? If yes, can I store what I pump, or is this not the kind of milk that the baby will need?

Got Breast Milk? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im...

View more questions Search