Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 17, 2007, 06:12 AM
    If you talked to your husband, the way you talked to his friend, I'm sure you would see some positive changes. Sometimes when we are down, we lose our focus on what it is we must do to keep the relationship alive. Others offer us attention and time, and when we are not getting it at home, it sure feels good. Give your husband a chance, by at least talking to him and see if you both can't work together to resolve your issues, for the benefit of both of you.
    adviceangel123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2011, 08:23 PM
    Do what makes you happy! and regret nothing .
    Life is a pointless thing if you don't go for things you want , and love .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crush on best friend, and he's leaving [ 4 Answers ]

This is a rather complicated relationship I have. I'm a male, 19 yrs old, and I recently started having strong sexual attractions for my best friend (who's also a guy). This in particular has put me under a lot of pressure and stress, as I'm still trying to cope with my emotions. I've almost been...

Friend and I have the same crush! [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I, both seniors in HS, like the same girl, a sophomore. I have liked her since last year when she first came to our school, but never said anything. Recently my friend mentioned that he likes her, I told him I did as well, and he is cool with it. I can't stand the fact that he...

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend! [ 20 Answers ]

I am so confused & upset lately! I have a crush on my husband's best friend & his friend told me he liked me too because somehow we talked about it. My husband has no clue about any of this. His friend and I have been text messaging each other for the past week & discussing it. We both know that...

A friend crushes on crush! AHh [ 5 Answers ]

Alright readers, its me again lets get right down to it, in my first question on here i mentioned my "friend" chiara. Now i have liked this boy alex since like last year i discovered him. I had told chiara about him and she reacted like dang hes hot. now this year she is really bothering me in...

My husband's Boss/Friend [ 7 Answers ]

My husband has worked for and with his boss for about 7 years now. Over that time, we have become close with the family. His boss is married and they have two children - 12 and 16. Over time, his boss has struggled with alcohol and fitness addictions. Lately, he seems to have become addicted...

View more questions Search