Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _abcd Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 10:01 PM
    No... not worry of being gay at all. I'm just disgusted with myself that I can't free myself of this. We have recently taken the next step physically.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Well maybe you're thinking of this act so much because of your relationship with your girl friend. There is really nothing to forgive. You had a sexual experience that you don't care to do again and wished you hadn't.
    Take my advice , or try it. Write down what you did, how you feel about it and then tell yourself you're sorry about it. If you believe in God ask Him to forgive you for it and then burn the letter and be done with it.
    steffaniem Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by _abcd
    I'm a 19 year old male, have a wonderful life, and have the greatest girlfriend anyone could ever ask for... yet I can't seem to let go of something I did in the past...it's making me miserable. When I was 14, I had a same-sex experience. I never felt too bad about it. Although I felt disgusted shortly after the incident, I realized I made a mistake and never wished to relive that experience ever again in any way, shape, or form. I never dwelled on it. But now, almost five years down the road, I can't get it out of my mind. I feel terrible and guilty. I think a large part of it has to do with the fact that I have finally found love for the first time in my life. I cannot tell her what I did. It would ruin the perfection between us. But I don't know what I can do to get the incident out of my mind. It has been haunting me for almost a straight month now...ever since I realized that I was actually falling in love with my girlfriend. I have no clue what to do...
    You should maybe talk to a counselor or something. Why are you ashamed? Everything happens for a reason, and for some reason you were with another male. It is 2007 its not really a big deal now. If you are afraid to tell her then maybe you shouldn't. Go with your gut instinct. You might feel better if you do though. You never know, she may have had an experience with another girl. Don't be ashamed. You are human. We all do things that we look back and think... what in the hell was I thinking! You are going to be fine,you'll see!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

How do you forgive infidelity? [ 20 Answers ]

If you were to find out that your partner cheated on you, how would you react to/deal with the infidelity (the hurt, the anger, the betrayal)? And how do you forgive something like that? Is it possible to move on and learn to trust each other again? Or do you give up with no more chances and take a...

I can't forgive them [ 8 Answers ]

A while back My girl and I moved in with her mother and step father. They both don't really like me... well actually... they don't like me at all. The only reason they let us move in was because of our son being small and my mom could not afford the heating bill. Anyway, I never felt welcome in...

How do I forgive him? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend told my parents I was gay the night I broke up with him. They had NO clue I was anything but straight. I gave him the excuse that I was gay but really I have had no lesbian experience at all (I am 20). I broke up with him because he has a serious health issue which I now have...

View more questions Search