Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 11:44 AM
    What school in jersey man?
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

May 30, 2008, 11:48 AM
    I am in North NJ area, near bergen county, passaic county, essex.. about an hour away from the jersey shore, Point pleasant...
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

May 30, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    what school in jersey man?
    NJIT in Newark...

I don't really like it. There is nothing to do socially so I'm kind of stuck on campus. I was going to transfer, but I only have one more year so I'm toughing it out till then. Not to mention, I'm not a city person lol

May 30, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird213
    NJIT in Newark....

I don't really like it. There is nothing to do socially so I'm kind of stuck on campus. I was going to transfer, but I only have one more year so I'm toughing it out till then. Not to mention, im not a city person lol

I work in Livingston.. There are things to do in newark or even the surrounding towns there are a ton of food places, what about NJPAC center and You can take the path to NYC, you are close to Hoboken which is a ride away... How about the meadowlands fair that is coming up in about a month..

May 30, 2008, 11:55 AM
    BTW NJIT is a great school Most of our engineers here at my company graduated from there!

May 30, 2008, 11:56 AM
    We'll I'm not there all summer. I guess what I meant to say is there isn't my kind of things to do there. I don't know, I guess I don't get along well in cities. Although I have a fascination with exploring places that are abandoned or forgotten and "hauntings" etc, and I have found a few sites which have tons of stuff about that in the North Jersey area (weirdNJ sort of stuff).

May 30, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jolienoire
    BTW NJIT is a great school Most of our engineers here at my company graduated from there!
    I do like the program they have there... Thanks :)

Oh, I forgot to mention. I have been waiting to check out a Devil's game at the new Prudential center, anyone been?

May 30, 2008, 11:58 AM
    We'll I'm not there all summer. I guess what I meant to say is there isn't my kind of things to do there. I don't know, I guess I don't get along well in cities. Although I have a fascination with exploring places that are abandoned or forgotten and "hauntings" etc, and i have found a few sites which have tons of stuff about that in the North Jersey area (weirdNJ sort of stuff).

I see... well time to explore now that you are single, try new things.
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

May 30, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Everyone should come to belfast, great bars, best Guinness in the world and the drinks are on me :)

May 30, 2008, 11:59 AM
    I see... well time to explore now that you are single, try new things.
    I suppose your right. The "clubs" and other things of that nature which are generally found in cities aren't anything I've ever tried. Not sure how I would do, I'd feel awkward, but no better time then now.

May 30, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zooropa1985
    everyone should come to belfast, great bars, best guiness in the world and the drinks are on me :)
    Sounds good to me! Although I don't drink Guinness.. but just to travel is a good idea!

May 30, 2008, 12:02 PM
    I suppose your right. The "clubs" and other things of that nature which are generally found in cities aren't anything I've ever tried. Not sure how I would do, I'd feel awkward, but no better time then now.

Hey listen, I find things to do I don't know what type of music you like or what you are really into, but there are many places even in montclair nj, that are classy and upscale with live bands, and music great food, mature crowds, then you have the musuems that are awesomes, poetry(I love poetry) I perform, haven't done it lately.. there are just so many things you can do to enjoy yourself while you are single.

May 30, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions, I'll have to check into some of that stuff in the fall.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 12:07 PM
    I go every year for vacation.. Being a jersey gal.. the weather here is crazy, cold winters, cold springs, rainy summers, so unpredicatble... I intend to go back again sometime this year. Hopefully. I know you are a gentleman just one thing! don't wear the clown outfit ;) lol.. just teasing..
    I won't wear the clown outfit if you WILL wear that outfit with the boots.

May 30, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    I won't wear the clown outfit if you WILL wear that outfit with the boots.

Boots in FL, I would look insane!

May 30, 2008, 12:09 PM
    chuff I was just wondering what with the Dark Knight coming out do you reckon people will mistake you for some kind of Joker wannabe?

Just a thought that's all :P
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Boots in FL, I would look insane!
    Fine then, just bring your smile.

May 30, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Chuff the suspense is killing me, What do you look like?

May 30, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Yea chuff, what do you look like?
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Chuff the suspense is killing me, What do you look like?
    Come on now, I can't blow this by showing you what I look like. Then you'll never talk to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fitness Calendar [ 2 Answers ]

I figure that a lot of us here are working out, dieting, and exercising... so why not start a thread where people can discuss their success stories, what they ate, what they did, how long it took them, etc? I am a 22 year old college student (2 weeks left!) and at 5'8", I weighed 178 in December...

The NC Calendar [ 1499 Answers ]

I just had this idea after reading Mik's post. How about if we use this thread to count the NC days, all of us? Each one would mention how long he/she's been maintaining the NC period and how he/she feels with time. Maybe in some way this can help us all (including me)? This is my first...

Need Calendar Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is in the right spot, but it seemed appropriate. I make calendars at work for the various work stations (about 20). Each year I try to do a graphic that incorparates as many of the staff as I can. Last year I had a Christmas tree and the ornaments were their faces, for...

Calendar boys? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an obscure 80's or 90's movie about a swim team that has to make some money so they sell calendars?? It was a male calender that some friends put together and were selling at a school café ot something like that.

View more questions Search