Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishnac Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 04:43 AM
    I suppose its been over 3 months now... he has been very stressed with work and well its got to the point where he come home from the office and carries on working for a few hours. So his head is just full of work..
    He goes the football now and again but that has been his life for about 4 months. But it was only last month he admitted he was depressed but I have felt pushed aside for a good few months now.

Yes it was so bad to lose my sister, she was only 23 and had special needs.. still coming to terms with it. Think it was a very big loss for him too, he was very close to her
    nishnac Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Really good point rol, I think he might feel very responsible for my happiness...
    I have been trying to get out with friends and carry on with my life and it was fun for a while but I'm bored of it now..
    But I think you are right, think need to take up another activity to occupy myself!
    azg5009 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by killerkate
    Hey everyone,
    I have been with my man for five and a half years. We have been living together for three of those years. The topic of marriage has come up previously, and recently it has been a huge topic for us.
    He doesn't know what he wants. I have told him that I want to get married.
    He has indicated that he is depressed and he thinks he isn't good enough for anyone, and especially not me. His family life is non-existant and he has no real positive relationship figure to look up to.
    We just spent the last five hours talking about our relationship and both of us have cried because we love each other and we don't know if it will work. He doesn't want to marry right now, he's not sure if he ever will, to me, or to anyone.
    He just left to stay at a friend's house because he needs time to think about us.

I am completely heartbroken.
    Please help me.
    Life is not perfect it seems to be he is scared. And men do not admit it of course, and they need space to figure out the things they want. I am going through a similar situation except it is not marriage. It is me moving to be with him in two months after a 3 years long distance. Let it be. It will be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search