Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 21, 2008, 11:03 PM

Awww... I'm peaches now am I... lol... I like it! :D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 21, 2008, 11:35 PM

As hubby would say. I like your peaches, can I shake your tree? ;)
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 01:21 AM

I want in on that!!

Thanks for the friend requests u2

But it seems that there was some kind of 'white powder' in the letters I received and the postmaster came with the state police and... OH this is terrible...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2008, 02:10 AM

That was only baking powder... I swear!! Hide it in your pants just to be safe. We have to bake a cake in the morning, and we need that to make the cake rise! Shhhtttt... The Sheriff and the Deputy might be listening!
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 02:46 AM

They saw what we heard... darn them seeing ear dogs...

Baking soda, oh my,that's why it BURNED when I snorted it... boohoo.

What are you doing up at 3:45(my time)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2008, 03:21 AM

Well it's 3:15 now my time... and I have no flippin idea! I may ask you the same! I didn't get off the phone with Alty until after 2, sooo... lets say it's her fault! Talk... talk... talk... jabber... jabber... jabber... just can't shut the girl up! Hahahaha!

Oh... I'm going to be in sooooo much trouble when she reads this tomorrow... wait... today! I'm going to have to hide, or I won't be invited for C'mas anymore! LOL!

I am off to bed though... eyes tired! G'nite Kenster!
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 09:01 AM

Is there any good places to hide from... the alty?

It seems that would violate some kind of treaty up there in Canada:)
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 12:49 PM

You can run, but you can't hide, I'm always watching. Muwahahahahaha!

Starby dear, I seem to recall that you weren't exactly silent on the phone last night, or this morning, oh whatever! And you are still invited for Xmas, can't get out of that invite this easily, nope, you're coming whether you like it or not. :)

Remember kids, I see all, I hear all, I know a little bit, some stuff, yup, I know it. :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 01:32 PM

Stalker!!
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 01:42 PM

You know you love it! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2008, 01:54 PM

Geezzz, we have stalkers, streakers... what's next? Oh no... I guess the streakers are in the Castle. HA!
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 03:16 PM

Streakers? Where? I missed it. Darn. :(
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2008, 04:15 PM

That silly CBW was streaking around the Castle, and then someone joined her... I can't remember who now! We'll catch them though... or maybe we'll just sit and watch the video's from the security camera's! Muawahahahaha!
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 04:16 PM

I'll bring the popcorn, you bring the beer. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2008, 04:17 PM

Heyyyy... why do I have to bring the beer? Sure... you get to buy the 99 cent bag of popcorn! :p
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 04:35 PM

I had dibs. You could have called the popcorn, but you didn't, I did! All's fair in beer and popcorn. :)

I'll bring Orvilles, you know, the good stuff! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2008, 04:43 PM

Okay okay! You have to drink my brand though, lol! Why are we talking here instead of the Castle? Well I guess that was a rant... I was complaining about having to bring beer... haha!
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 04:46 PM

It's fun here, we can rant and rave, complain, whine, cry, scream, vent, throw things, punch walls, hurl objects at people's head... ah, I feel better now. :)

As for your brand of beer, honey, there ain't no such thing as bad beer. Wait, actually, that's not true. EEEEKKKK!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 22, 2008, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    It's fun here, we can rant and rave, complain, whine, cry, scream, vent, throw things, punch walls, hurl objects at people's head....... ah, I feel better now. :)

As for your brand of beer, honey, there ain't no such thing as bad beer. Wait, actually, that's not true. EEEEKKKK!
    Hurl objects at people's heads? :eek: ::ducking:: HA... I'm a Duck... I'm good at "ducking" You can't catch me! :cool:
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 05:36 PM

I'm a rabbit, I can run as quick as thunder. Beware ducky, I can too catch you. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The worms turn, but that [ 6 Answers ]

“As Super Tuesday looms - and the possibility that McCain could all but wrap up the nomination - the chattering conservative class is in an uproar. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh has warned that McCain as standard-bearer would destroy the Republican Party. Author and pundit Ann Coulter, in...

I'm not sure if my dog has worms. [ 9 Answers ]

My border collie won't eat any of his dog food but he'll eat our "people food". He is WAY underweight and he lost it in like less then a month. It was very sudden, and now he's basically skin and bones. Just recently his eyes have started to get blood in them. The bottom of his eyes are filled...

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

Dog with worms [ 2 Answers ]

Some one "dumped" a dog on me. She is 2,she is not"fixed",she has not seen a vet since she was 9 mo.nor has she had any shots since than. She is skinny so I thougt she might have worms. I got some"hartz, Rid worm liq." and gave her the recommended dose two weeks ago. Today she had live worms...

Worms [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My daughter needs to know if worms are reptiles. I have no clue, so if anyone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time. :)

View more questions Search