Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2009, 09:34 PM
    I feel so down right now even after a month of NC. I feel like I've ruined my chance with true love! This is miserable. I have been working out and I have gone on 2 dates. I could have done anything around her or in front of her. Help!!
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

Oct 23, 2009, 01:01 AM
    Stay strong! Don't focus on the emotions, but focus on what you can learn from your mistake, and apply it in the future!
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2009, 03:01 AM
    Something happened to me and I need to speak to someone... T-Man, Cat, I Wish, JustWantFair, Derelict, Friend4U, BSWC. Please relpy to this...
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2009, 03:17 AM

Are you OK Emo? The others are probably asleep it must be the middle of the night in the US now.
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 23, 2009, 03:22 AM

Emopunk7 I know how you feel and I feel really bad you have to go through this. I felt/still feel like what me and my ex had was TRUE love.. and I broke up with him two years ago because he started hanging out with a old friend who was a horrible influence on him. And basically my ex went a week without calling me or anything. That made me fill with pain, rage, I felt so abandoned & confused. Well eventually he came running back to me and would be drunk throwing rocks at my window crying saying he loved me and wants to marry me.. then I gave in and we would hook up and I'd feel all the love in the world again and would be so happy. Then we'd just stop talking... this has been happening over and over and over. For more than 2 1/2 years now. We can't get over each other and I've been having sex with random guys and trying to replace him but no one compares to this day. Now I try to play tough guy and act like I'm over my ex.. everyone thinks I am and I act like it towards him. But I keep giving in cause he pulls out the "i'm going to kill myself..i need you" and he even became a heroin junkie which I helped him get off. So basically I don't understand why he WON'T BE WITH ME FOR REAL. His excuse is he's so busy with work every night,He has a band that practices all the time and play shows on the weekend... and I know some of his friends.. most don't like me or want/have slept with me.

This is really frustrating... hopefully your pain doesn't last as long as mine. Which doesn't make any sense ='[ (sorry for the long story)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 06:47 AM

What has happen that has you so down?
    --Charles-- Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2009, 08:41 AM

Trust is the key to a relationship. Talk to her and find out the whole story.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by --Charles-- View Post
    Trust is the key to a relationship. Talk to her and find out the whole story.
    Charles, did you read the entire thread?
    --Charles-- Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Charles, did you read the entire thread?
    nope XD I'm to lazy to read all of it =/
    Marriage Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by --Charles-- View Post
    nope XD im to lazy to read all of it =/
    Let's just say that this is beyond talking to her now. They are not together and we are helping emopunk get his life back on track.
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2009, 01:05 PM
    Well I decided to not be on the rebound as it is adding more confusion and pain for some reason. I feel being alone is best right now. I am feeling a little down and I just had a dream about her. And I don't know why sometimes I blame myself for ruining it.

I decided to start reading and I wrote in my journal and I was thinking of going to a hospital with a superman costume I have and try making the sick feel better. Is this a good idea? Is it allowed?
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2009, 01:45 PM
    Any help or encouragement is appreciated... I feel so down in the mornings and I think a lot... why?
    Marriage Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by emopunk7 View Post
    Well I decided to not be on the rebound as it is adding more confusion and pain for some reason. I feel being alone is best right now. I am feeling a little down and I just had a dream about her. And I don't know why sometimes I blame myself for ruining it.

I decided to start reading and I wrote in my journal and I was thinking of going to a hospital with a superman costume I have and try making the sick feel better. Is this a good idea? Is it allowed?
    Volunteering sounds like a good idea, but don't just show up in costume. They may not take it the right way. :)

Instead, find out what the requirements for volunteering are. The hospital probably has a link on its website. :)
    Marriage Expert

Oct 23, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Emo, I don't respond to questions in private messages. All questions and advice need to be kept on the board.

Oct 24, 2009, 04:47 AM
    Yes, indeed! Volunteering in charity events of communities will help u feel better with yourself. Its nice, go for blood donation for example. Start when you're young and full of energy! Keep it up,5 months of break up I'm still like crap at nights. You're not alone but we shall stay strong!
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 07:44 PM
    The last few days for a few hours I have been feeling pretty down and sad. I don't know why but I keep blaming myself for what happened and I keep saying that if I didn't do it back, we would still be together. I keep feeling like I ruined it all and I can't move on because of this. I don't know what to do. Please help!!

Oct 26, 2009, 10:37 PM
    Some people may not accept this but try to forgive yourself. It is for you to carry on with the lesson learnt in this moment of life, some people blame themselves for the rest of their lives and it leads to no where.

Don't worry it's just the part of u that has not healed talking to your mind...
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 04:43 PM

Thanks bswc!

Cat, T-man... Everyone... I need some support!
    The last few days for a few hours I have been feeling pretty down and sad. I don't know why but I keep blaming myself for what happened and I keep saying that if I didn't do it back, we would still be together. I keep feeling like I ruined it all and I can't move on because of this. I don't know what to do. Please help!!

Oct 27, 2009, 05:46 PM
    How about going for some exercises to boost the endorphin level in your body? Work pretty well :)
    jt79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 07:50 AM
    Hey emo... I have been followign this thread. Our stories are pretty similar. Effort from the guy's end and poor response from the girl's end. Accept two things.
    1. There is someone else in her life.
    2. If it had to be "the one" relationship , it wouldn't have ended in this way , no matter what you tried to do.

Keep the faith.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my girlfriend to trust me again after so many lies. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello friends, I have a problem and I have been seeking help from everywhere, and everyone, things in my relationship hasn't been looking to good for me. I lied to my girlfriend about things that are insignificant, things that if I tell the truth it won't be a problem, but I still lie about it. ...

Broke my girlfriend and kids heart and trust [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend and her kids have been living together for eight months all four of us have been through a lot in our past it was hard for me to get close to them and with worrying about work and bills making sure I took care of them right I kept being such a jerk to them I broke there hearts...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search