Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuttyd Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 10, 2013, 04:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I don't even think he's a man........more like a man-child by the way he behaves.
    Is there any particular reason you seem to favour invoking this type of terminology? You know, "boy" or "child".
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2013, 05:01 AM
    I won't speak for smoothy but I didn't know "man-child" had racist overtones. Is that one ofthose dog whistles only liberals can hear?

Oct 10, 2013, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    I won't speak for smoothy but I didn't know "man-child" had racist overtones. Is that one ofthose dog whistles only liberals can hear?
    You would know your history better than I do, but from my knowledge of American history... Well, lets just say I have my suspicions. Obviously I'm not ruling out the possibility I could be wrong.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2013, 05:34 AM
    Hello again,

Does anyone here DOUBT that smoothy is a racist? He doesn't hide it.

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2013, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again,

Does anyone here DOUBT that smoothy is a racist?? He doesn't hide it.

excon
    Excon.. pull your head out of your rectal orifice... The Bozo in the Spitehouse is not the Messiah.. and he is not deserving of my or anyone else's respect. He hasn't earned it.
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2013, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuttyd View Post
    Is there any particular reason you seem to favour invoking this type of terminology? You know, "boy" or "child".
    Because he acts like a petulant child that throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get his way.

National parks have NEVER been closed much less barrakaded on ANY of the previous shutdowns as just one example of the many.
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2013, 05:43 AM
    You would know your history better than I do, but from my knowledge of American history... Well, lets just say I have my suspicions. Obviously I'm not ruling out the possibility I could be wrong.
    "Boy" OK, but not "man-child." I've never known that to be a problem word. But then again I didn't know "golf" was racist.

Oct 10, 2013, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    "Boy" ok, ....
    As far as I am aware this particular term is highly insulting to African Americans. Would that be correct?The other term probably not.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2013, 05:52 AM
    Hello smoothy:

So, you're NOT a racist, huh? Well, you FOOLED me.

excon
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2013, 05:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello smoothy:

So, you're NOT a racist, huh? Well, you FOOLED me.

excon
    I didn't spend 20 years of my like in Rev Jeramiah Wright's Church listening to his rascist rants like Obama did.

Here are only two of the many...

Jeremiah Wright - Obama's mentor - Hate speech - YouTube

Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright NEW TAPES!!!! - YouTube

The Man-child in the Spite house is the racist.

I'd have walked out of any church or establishment that pulled that sort of stuff on the first day.
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2013, 06:24 AM
    As far as I am aware this particular term is highly insulting to African Americans. Would that be correct?The other term probably not.
    That would be correct, and apparently so are "golf" and "Chicago" – along with "Clint," "Medicare," "debt," "jobs," "foreign policy" and "quantitative easing."
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2013, 06:27 AM
    I didn't spend 20 years of my like in Rev Jeramiah Wright's Church listening to his rascist rants like Obama did.

Here are only two of the many....

Jeremiah Wright - Obama's mentor - Hate speech - YouTube

Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright NEW TAPES!!!! - YouTube

The Man-child in the Spite house is the racist.

I'd have walked out of any church or establishment that pulled that sort of stuff on the first day.

You still tripping over a 20 second portion of a tape from a marine turned pastor? Hell the man has 20 years of sermons and that's all you can find? 5 years is an unhealthy amount of time to dwell over words. Especially given your rant and insults are recorded here forever, and we have a very extensive history by which to judge you.

If I didn't know you were such a frustrated flaming winger, you might appear to be a racist. You can't be though, because you may holler and squeal, but have no power to affect those you deride.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2013, 06:37 AM
    apparently so are "golf" and "Chicago" – along with "Clint," "Medicare," "debt," "jobs," "foreign policy" and "quantitative easing."
    That's a horrible article, but you believe every word of it, right?
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2013, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You still tripping over a 20 second portion of a tape from a marine turned pastor? Hell the man has 20 years of sermons and that's all you can find? 5 years is an unhealthy amount of time to dwell over words. Especially given your rant and insults are recorded here forever, and we have a very extensive history by which to judge you.

If I didn't know you were such a frustrated flaming winger, you might appear to be a racist. You can't be though, because you may holler and squeal, but have no power to affect those you deride.
    Do you actually believe that in 20 years he only said something for 20 seconds?

THere are VOLUMES of tapes that show it happened almost every week. He actually recorded and sold them.

But then your side Had Byrd in office for decades... an ex high level Klansman.

Oh and that's rich... Obama has been Blaming Bush for everything for well OVER 5 years... and he hasn't even accepted respnsibility for the fact he's been the one in office for 2 months shy of 5 years at this point..
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    That's a horrible article, but you believe every word of it, right?
    Obviously, unlike you Mark Steyn is a Canadian with a sharp mind and a sense of humor.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2013, 06:54 AM
    Do you actually believe that in 20 years he only said something for 20 seconds?

THere are VOLUMES of tapes that show it happened almost every week. He actually recorded and sold them.

But then your side Had Byrd in office for decades...an ex high level Klansman.

Oh and thats rich......Obama has been Blaming Bush for everything for well OVER 5 years...and he hasn't even accepted respnsibility for the fact he's been the one in office for 2 months shy of 5 years at this point..
    If there are the volumes you say why didn't you righties use them? Why just loop one sound bite? Don't answer that, because that's all you had in those volumes. But I bet you looked hard.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2013, 07:06 AM
    I don't understand why this is being made a racial issue. It isn't. If Chief Whitecloud proposed this as Whitecloud care, or Joe Schmidt proposed this as Schmidtcare, would you lefties scream that we are prejudiced against Indians or Germans?

That in it's present state, this healthcare reform is not going to work. Doesn't matter who, or what color, wrote this. It's just not workable as it is right now.

This is about Constitutionality, not color.
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2013, 07:08 AM
    a sense of humor.
    Ah OK, I get it now. I see you're back to insulting me. Jesus will get you for that, he sees and hears everything you do.
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2013, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Ah ok, I get it now. I see you're back to insulting me. Jesus will get you for that, he sees and hears everything you do.
    Dude, I can't help it if the humor goes over your head and Jesus would want me to tell the truth.
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2013, 07:30 AM
    His column may be meant as humour but you take it seriously.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Forget Hillary care, what about School-Based "Health Care?" [ 37 Answers ]

Middle school in Maine to offer birth control pills, patches to pupils When I was in school about the only good school "health care" was for was a bandaid, an excuse to skip a class or a pan to puke in. What on earth (or in the constitution) gives public schools the right to prescribe drugs...

View more questions Search