Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kay9191 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 09:24 PM

Oh my goodness!the same thing happened to me with the id thing only with me it was my licence the morning after I broke up with my ex.as u said pitiful.haha
    meeeee Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Nov 23, 2008, 08:17 AM

Amazing!!
    BobbyVandeyar Posts: 95, Reputation: 6

Nov 25, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Very well said. I am currently going through some stuff in a long distance relationship and I can honestly say that after reading that gave me more of a boost on how to handle the situation. I loved it
    Empty Cans Posts: 106, Reputation: 25

Nov 28, 2008, 09:39 PM

Wow. This made me ball my eyes out. I went through pretty much all of this... its like you are writing about the last 2 months of my life. I feel so much better having read this... I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but it just seems that it got a lot brigher.

At the same time it scares me. We broke up because of circumstances... part of a LDR. But I know now there was more to it than that, ultimately we broke up because she lost attraction to me. I stopped being the guy who I was when we met...

So I have definitely learnt lessons from this, this break up is part of my life story. I needed to go through it, even though it has been the darkest period of my life.

I still think we might be in that lucky 3% who get back together, but I'm not holding my breath and just focusing on getting myself back. But I can see now how if we do get back together it could well be tarnished by what I now know.

It hasn't taken her long to find a new "friend" who she is already screwing most nights. She has slotted him in as my replacement. But I take solace from the fact she is only doing it to numb her pain from our breakup. She is one of those girls who cannot handle being on her own.

It breaks my heart that she is with someone else already. But that is her way of dealing with it. I have to let her be.

Her being with this new guy might make her feel better right now, but at least I am going through a proper healing process and will ultimately come out of this better off than her.
    zodilib Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 05:17 AM

I love You... Oh god it was awsome...
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Dec 21, 2008, 07:53 AM

Holy crap! That was AWESOME!! I have been looking for advice like this and it really opened my eyes to what's going in my situation and how far I've gotten :D
    roxy422505 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 03:00 PM
    This is just what I needded! I'm one of those newies you mentioned! Great comment!
    solost84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Thank you!
    Broken_Shadow Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 08:14 PM

OMG! I am speechless, but that was a brilliant post. Just reading that add inspiration and I just want to continue reading and reading. It actually gives me hope knowing that things will get better and I won't be in this situation forever (which I think I would be) Just like u start the post I been experience fr the very start the pain, suffering, annoying and very think in between. And I keep thinking about the good times and what to know what this is happening to me and what do I have to do through this and yes as u said I call every day over and over... omg it amazing how u can related to and even write and I feel like u just interept what I am feeling and just write my feeling and taught into words. I just need to accept reality but I am scared.
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Dec 29, 2008, 10:35 AM
    All I can say is, I'm sitting here looking at the blank white respond box, and I just looked up a chuckled to myself, and said, "yeah... everything will be alright."
    aszmhodeus Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 06:14 AM

This enlightened me a bit. Thanks for sharing, most of the things are exactly what I did. I think I have to accept the 3% getting back thing. Sadly, but true. I love this forum, and I will sit more onto it.
    electrons Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 09:32 PM

There is nothing more heart warming than when something touches the soul. Everyone looks for something they can relate to, to some how find there connection with the universe. I realized how much I have grown, because I read the whole thing with a knowing smile,
    (lol, I had to pause for a moment, because it started to get deep). As said before, this should be a must read for everyone who is going through the struggle. Thank you for sharing with us.
    gettingbackup Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 06:13 PM

Excellent post I have questions, but respect this post too much to clog it up with my story. Very, very, very good advice.
    jlh76 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2009, 07:31 PM
    What a wonderful post, I'm glad I stumbled upon it. It's not as though I've never been through a break up before so it made me smile to realize no matter the couple the circumstances or anything else, it appears to always be the same mechanics. I can read this and realize it's all stuff I've been through before and had just hoped I wouldn't be going through again. This should be a required read!
    karchulli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 03:07 AM
    U don't expect after you dumped or before you dumped
    Just you dumped that he or she watever beafore
    child4ever Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 07:48 PM

That was awesome it gave me a lot of ideas on what to do in the situation Im in. I always say there is a reason they are you X
    starlitesummer Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 04:32 AM

Your right on the money. I can't believe how true all of what you said was. I guess it's good to be able to hear or read it once in awhile from a total stranger. Makes things easier I guess. Thanks
    gobe Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jan 28, 2009, 01:56 PM

Wonderful post... I am the new person in my husband life but your right... what you saying is true in every way. I like when you are saying, Remember the person you were when you first met your ex and get that person back. And the universe will take care of the rest." My husband told me after 5 years when he dropped of the kids and came home that something funny happened, he was looking at her and she was talking to him and in his had just was a big question mark ,, Do I know this person'' and ,,he felt nothing against her" That was the point when in my hart I felt he is over her and since this happened he is himself. So everyone whom read this friend4u178
    Ultra Member has right time, time, time..
    DrHoneyBee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 12:18 PM

Wow! I liked reading it. It made me think... I think I was once a little bit like those "exes"... the funny thing is that, it made me realized how bad I was as a lover. Not anymore...
    missshell73 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 02:11 AM

Well I am still in denial and hearing this was like a bullet in the chest to hear that I have lost him or there is no way he will come back at this stage I say yes its all brilliant but I am a newbie and I am very freshly broken up with someone I lived with for six years and with a son and I am weak and going through the typical stages but I still seek hope , hope that maybe there is something I can do to fix us make him like me again... to figure he is just going to be gone and that's it at this stage is devastating

Sorry its great advice but

Shelley

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What should I expect? [ 6 Answers ]

What should I expect in midle schol?

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

What To Expect? [ 4 Answers ]

Can Your Be At All The Airports If You Been Accused Of Using Some One Else Name To Get A Credit Card, And Also Use The Credit Card?

What should I expect [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Wyoming and just told my husband that I wanted to file for a divorce. We have a 14 month old son and I don't want him to get custody. My husband is an over the road truck driver and wants to buy his own big rig so I know that he is not going to get a place of his own to live in with our...

View more questions Search