Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jun 4, 2008, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlite1
    Oh Man HJ! I was actually thinking of the same thing myself earlier today. A scenario of my ex coming back/taking me back ...... I think all of us are having a tough go of it today...:(
    Yep D:
    classicrocker Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Jun 4, 2008, 10:37 PM
    Yea that makes sense, what's more atractive to women that bad boy or that confident independent man? Id like to here some more takes on this from women, where are you at tonight?? Not saying you guys don't have great points of views on this

Jun 4, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by classicrocker
    yea that makes sense, whats more atractive to women that bad boy or that confident independent man?? id like to here some more takes on this from women, where are you at tonight??? not saying you guys dont have great points of views on this
    Confident independent man.. lol
    NorthernNiceGuy Posts: 238, Reputation: 75

Jun 4, 2008, 11:13 PM
    Most "bad boys" are confident. So I think in the beginning they fall for this confidence and as time goes they realize whether the have a confident nice guy, or a bad guy. But by that time the woman's feelings are already there, and they seem to put up with it.

I totally winged that but it seemed to make sense...

What the hell are we even doing trying to figure women out... Its like a blind man trying to figure out a Rubiks Cube.

Jun 4, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernNiceGuy
    Most "bad boys" are confident. So I think in the beginning they fall for this confidence and as time goes they realize whether or not the have a confident nice guy, or a bad guy. But by that time the womans feelings are already there, and they seem to put up with it.

I totally winged that but it seemed to make sense....

What the hell are we even doing trying to figure women out... Its like a blind man trying to figure out a Rubiks Cube.
    Yep~
    classicrocker Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Jun 4, 2008, 11:49 PM
    Haha, nice point northern

Jun 4, 2008, 11:53 PM
    I got to admit... girls are really indecisive =/
    Sikativ Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2008, 05:24 AM
    No contact is over.
    My thread:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ml#post1077145

Its funny because she sent me an email and its just back to silent treatment so far after that. Hah.

-Sik
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 5, 2008, 08:22 AM
    I agree with BigBird... Is not like we go fter the "bad boy".. We go after the one that shows confidence, and the one we need to chase after a little.. The one that keeps us interested.. Then we find out he's an A****, but we're in it too deep.. l0l...

& northernNiceGuy is right: Stop trying to figure us out... We're too complicated! ;)
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Jun 5, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Well we as woman need to love a bad guy once in our lifetime in order to appreciaten a good one.
    dollarman Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Jun 5, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Day 7... still thinking of ways to 'get my ex back', but I'm not acting on them. How's everyone else doing?
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 5, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Hi Dollarman,

I am a mess... I am thinking of ways to do the same.

Jun 5, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dollarman
    Day 7...still thinking of ways to 'get my ex back', but I'm not acting on them. How's everyone else doing?
    Crappy day for everyone... I feel pretty cruddy. She's in town and its made me pretty depressed. For some stupid reason I am thinking of calling her to hang out.

Jun 5, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Ahhhhhh! I hate to hear that! Smile smile smile smile! You are the one worthy of pursuit not him.

Jun 5, 2008, 10:38 AM
    NNG,
    Do you think you would take her back?

Jun 5, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Ahhhhhh! I hate to hear that! Smile smile smile smile! You are the one worthy of pursuit not him.
    Thanks Dollar, I wish he would..

Jun 5, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernNiceGuy
    Crappy day for everyone... I feel pretty cruddy. Shes in town and its made me pretty depressed. For some stupid reason I am thinking of calling her to hang out.
    Hi NNG,

That is not stupid at all. You are missing her, totally understandable. If you did call her and she wanted to hang out with you, what would your ideal outcome be (for you)?

Jun 5, 2008, 10:52 AM
    NNG,
    Do you think you would take her back?
    True dollarman,

Simple question like that and it makes you think about why you don't want her. Sure it might be good for a day, but I could never be happy with someone who has dragged me through what she did.

Haha, the heart makes you think so illogically about these things. I hate it!
    ajhastings88 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Jun 5, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Hang in there guys, I am on day? I really don't remember, but you guys hang in there. She called a couple of times, but I didn't answer. Her birthday is tomorrow, and I am felling like crap. We are in this together to better ourselves. Team One love.

Jun 5, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlite1
    Hi NNG,

That is not stupid at all. You are missing her, totally understandable. If you did call her and she wanted to hang out with you, what would your ideal outcome be (for you)?
    I don't even know what it would be. That's the thing, its just me missing her. Its like I am mourning the death of someone. She was my whole life for 4 years. For some weird reason in my mind I want her to be reminded of the guy I am, and just regret what she did to me and regret not being with me. It's a stupid thought but one that comes to me often. Again illogical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fitness Calendar [ 2 Answers ]

I figure that a lot of us here are working out, dieting, and exercising... so why not start a thread where people can discuss their success stories, what they ate, what they did, how long it took them, etc? I am a 22 year old college student (2 weeks left!) and at 5'8", I weighed 178 in December...

The NC Calendar [ 1499 Answers ]

I just had this idea after reading Mik's post. How about if we use this thread to count the NC days, all of us? Each one would mention how long he/she's been maintaining the NC period and how he/she feels with time. Maybe in some way this can help us all (including me)? This is my first...

Need Calendar Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is in the right spot, but it seemed appropriate. I make calendars at work for the various work stations (about 20). Each year I try to do a graphic that incorparates as many of the staff as I can. Last year I had a Christmas tree and the ornaments were their faces, for...

Calendar boys? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an obscure 80's or 90's movie about a swim team that has to make some money so they sell calendars?? It was a male calender that some friends put together and were selling at a school café ot something like that.

View more questions Search