Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 10:30 AM
    LOL - as it WILL be there fault... hee hee hee... 2 funny.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Of course it will be there fault ggggrrrrrr
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Okie dokie how we doing?

I'm up to a full 2.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 16, 2007, 01:01 PM
    I've had two rolls of life savers, 3 donuts, 2 bars, 2 of those little mini bags of chips, a granola bar, 4 cups of coffee and one and a half sodas.

But... no cigarettes!
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Still a big fat 0 and I'm ready to kill to put it mildly...

Im tierd and I'm snapping more than a demented croc poor ben but as long as he doesn't give me attitude back he will be safe for the time being anyway...
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    I've had two rolls of life savers, 3 donuts, 2 bars, 2 of those little mini bags of chips, a granola bar, 4 cups of coffee and one and a half sodas.

but...no cigarettes!
    Then you just better add an Allheart hug to that list :) {... }
    Expert

Jan 16, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Yay! You're both doing wonderfully!

/cheers and dances

It gets better! It does! I promise!

(get yourself some stuffed animals you don't care about in the meantime so you can choke/maim/hurt/kill/rip apart SOMETHING when it gets too bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    Then you just better add an Allheart hug to that list :) {...}
    You rock! Thanks hon!
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Still a big fat 0 and im ready to kill to put it mildly.....

Im tierd and im snapping more than a demented croc poor ben but as long as he doesnt give me attitude back he will be safe for the time being anyway...

Breath in... breath out... breath in... breath out (ben, go under the stairs) breath in... breath out... thata girl.

Hey... I just Love that number... big fat 0. Woohoo... so it comes without a smile, gosh darn it Laura, that's just great... oh I hope I get a big fat 0 tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
    (hey mabye if I kept my fingers crossed I wouldn't be able to pick up a stinkin smoke!! Ahhhh)
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Hehehehehehe Synnen Im so glad there's nothing actually here to eat or id be munching like a loon hehehehehe

Keep up the good work lots of hugs and kisses xxxxxx
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Both of you are nothing but showoffs :) hee hee.

Allheart folds her arms in a very bratty way :(
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    Breath in...breath out.....breath in....breath out (ben, go under the stairs) breath in...breath out...thata girl.

Hey...I just Love that number ...big fat 0. Woohoo...so it comes without a smile, gosh darn it Laura, that's just great....oh I hope I get a big fat 0 tommorow. Fingers crossed.
    (hey mabye if I kept my fingers crossed I wouldn't be able to pick up a stinkin smoke !!! ahhhh)
    He is sat very quietly on the sofa probably thinking I'm a evil b###h but hey ho we will get over it tee hee

Your so close to doing the big fat 0 too mines helped with not actually buying any :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Laura, I am so proud of you, honest.

Too funny, he's on the couch... wish mine would do the same. But no, I need a fly swatter, just keeps buzzing around me... buzz buzz buzz... ahhhhh
    Expert

Jan 16, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Allheart, honey... you're doing awesome anyway! I mean, I don't HAVE any, or I would have smoked a pack today! You actually have some there, and you STILL only had 2!

When we make it through this, we're all going out to dinner in Tokyo or someplace with the money we save! (no husbands allowed, of course)
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Allheart, honey....you're doing awesome anyway! I mean, I don't HAVE any, or I would have smoked a pack today! You actually have some there, and you STILL only had 2!!

When we make it through this, we're all going out to dinner in Tokyo or someplace with the money we save! (no husbands allowed, of course)

LOL that is such a great idea... I so love it. Book the flight :) (thanks for the pep talk)
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Hehehehehehe now it has to be a bit longer than just dinner fairs fair I think they need they break from us too.

Ive just let ben do the smelliest nappy (diaper) boy did millie stink it was such a treat for him :D
    Expert

Jan 16, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Lol... how sweet of you! I swear, if my husband makes it through this still loving me, I'll send him on a cruise by himself as a reward!
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Giggle they have us don't they for that they should be greatfull giggle giggle
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:48 PM
    LOl - that's right CBW... hee hee, they have us, what more could they possibly ever ever wish for hee hee hee
    Expert

Jan 16, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Um... they COULD wish for us not to be b****y... but hey, they should take what they can get!

Luckiest men in the world, you know.
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Actually I am not allowed to be *itchey. He may tolerate a second or two, but no longer. I will get a look and a tone in his voice, and oooops *itchey all gone. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Quitting smoking [ 11 Answers ]

Time to share all of your tips and techniques. I am a 19 year addict and my husband is a 10 year addict. We both are quitting together, cold turkey. Any suggestions?? Hypatia:confused:

Smoking [ 21 Answers ]

Is smoking dope every day bad for you? More bad than smoking cigarettes?

Smoking and dancing [ 14 Answers ]

This is sort of a similar question to the one I asked about wine and spirits. I know that there are some churches that prohibit smoking and dancing (not necessarily both at the same time lol). So my question is, as before, where do these beliefs come from? Dancing is mentioned lots of times in the...

Tower-Smoking [ 3 Answers ]

I smoke a lot when I'm using my PC. I know it's bad for both of us. I do have a home smoke filter next to it. My question is, can I use something(what?) in the air intake of my computer without compromising the cooling factor too much. Might it be possible to put an extremely lightly oiled...

View more questions Search