Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 07:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    They have great pricing. Im going to be ordering some soon from there. Its a lot cheaper then buying from my local stores or wallyworld.
    I will look at these tomorrow. Hubby is like a kid in a candy store. Thanks CalDad.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 19, 2010, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    The TAC -700 looks like my kind of baby. If I were being stalked and he came near me here in the US I would shoot him. I'm rabid when it comes to my family and children. I could drop him from 30 ft with my S&W 38.
    KK I can't picture you packing one of those. But nice choice.

700 rounds a minute is going to have some affect.

Get 10 of those bad boys bursting on your skull every second is going to slow you down.
    Or at least get your attention.

I heard a rumor there are napalm balls available from certain distributors?
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2010, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post

Get 10 of those bad boys bursting on your skull every second is going to slow you down.

I heard a rumor there are napalm balls available from certain distributors??
    Hey you couldn't go wrong with one of these. I know what I want for Christmas.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 02:49 AM
    In this age of ambulance chasers, I prefer to make certain that the Estate is the only one that can sue me.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post

I heard a rumor there are napalm balls available from certain distributors??
    I think the napalm ones are a name that's branded to the type of paintball it is. Anything that would be flammable would cross over into a different class for weapons (incindiary).
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 03:21 PM

I can't believe we are having this discussion.

Tick
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 03:30 PM

I still like the TAC-700 with the pepper heads. Whoa! That would put the hurt on a Grizzly Bear.

When we go to the shooting range my husband takes an auto. I like my S&W.38 Lady. Great weapon.
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I can't believe we are having this discussion.

tick
    What part don't you believe ?
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    In this age of ambulance chasers, I prefer to make certain that the Estate is the only one that can sue me.
    I think the saying goes as follows.

Id rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 06:23 PM
    I still like the TAC-700 with the pepper heads. Whoa!! That would put the hurt on a Grizzly Bear.

When we go to the shooting range my husband takes an auto. I like my S&W.38 Lady. Great weapon.
    Did you really mean to say "auto"? Or did you mean semi auto?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 20, 2010, 07:34 PM
    I think the saying goes as follows.

Id rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
    I prefer the other guy being carried by 6.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2010, 08:06 PM
    Did you really mean to say "auto"? or did you mean semi auto?
    Semi -auto Confused
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 21, 2010, 04:51 AM
    semi -auto Confused
    A full auto weapon mean when you pull the trigger it fires one after the other until you let go. Machine gun is full auto. Semi auto is when you pull the trigger it fires 1 shot and reloads for you.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2010, 12:14 PM
    A full auto weapon mean when you pull the trigger it fires one after the other until you let go. Machine gun is full auto. Semi auto is when you pull the trigger it fires 1 shot and reloads for you.
    No it would be nice to have one of those. Semi ; A Glock Nine mm can hold up to 21 rounds, depends on the magazine. Colt .45 191180 hold seven. You have to pull the trigger. They're all right , I prefer a revolver.:eek:
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 04:12 PM

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    okay, give me a link in member discussions and I will take it there. But, here or there, the point remains, there are guns available in Canada unlicensed and no one is registering them AB. I know what you are saying, and I agree. My dad was a hunter and I was too when I had the time, he didn't collect and back then guns had to be registered. His always were. That has stopped unless you don't know it has and you haven't been reading the papers.

I know you and others treat your guns in a responsible manner, that isn't to say other do; that is why I object to guns being discussing in AMHD. I don't see a problem with this request, and I don't agree with a post displaying a gun in the hand.

I do see and respect your point of view, but I feel that not talking about it, not expressing how we feel, trying to hide it like it doesn't exists, is not helping the issue, but sweeping it under the rug.

I don't feel that my siggy pic is going to influence anyone person to do anything specific. Maybe it is promoting "guns", but I am not against guns. I am not responsible for those who un lawfully own or distribute guns.

After all I have a picture of a pitbul in my avi, and I know you know that I would NEVER support dog fighting. Same idea.

I do feel that any one person should be able to own guns, I do feel that they should be registered, and I do feel that people need to take proper precaution in using firearms. But no matter what the situation is, there is always going to be those people who abuse certain situations.

I hope that makes sense... :p
    Dogs Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 04:14 PM

Considering our gun registry in many Canadian provinces is compromised. We don't know where the guns are coming from; possibly over the border. I strongly object to the gun posts. The death rate in the Toronto area is extremely high because guns are being used for random shooting. Machine guns (for m lack of a better description) are being used as well. Meaning, they are firing them for fun and not caring who they hit.

I don't like ABs signature one little bit; but that is just me. Can we not talk about guns here AMHD because it may seem we promote this gun adventure.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are people who enjoy guns, hand guns, hunting guns, whatever and proper licensing and usage is tantamount.

I would like to see ABs signature with the gun removed. I can use a .22 for target practice (yes I now what she is holding is not a .22)with the best of them, but I don't advertise it.

tick
    This is what spawned my response, Dad, I hope you don't mind we moved our gun talk here.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 04:17 PM
    By Tickle in the Pictures of our members thread;

okay, give me a link in member discussions and I will take it there. But, here or there, the point remains, there are guns available in Canada unlicensed and no one is registering them AB. I know what you are saying, and I agree. My dad was a hunter and I was too when I had the time, he didn't collect and back then guns had to be registered. His always were. That has stopped unless you don't know it has and you haven't been reading the papers.

I know you and others treat your guns in a responsible manner, that isn't to say other do; that is why I object to guns being discussing in AMHD. I don't see a problem with this request, and I don't agree with a post displaying a gun in the hand.
    I wish to address this post. I'll do it here as it's a more appropriate place.

What does a picture of a gun have to do with Canadian gun laws? First, it's not even a picture of Bella and her gun, as far as I know she doesn't own one. It's not easy to get a gun in Canada, at least not in my part of Canada, licensed or unlicensed. Heck, we have two rifles, rifles we don't even use, but just to keep them we had to jump through hoops, pay hundreds of dollars, take a test, answer a very long questionnaire, etc. etc.

Tick, you may object to guns being discussed on AMHD, but if we got rid of threads or forums to make everyone happy, there wouldn't be an AMHD. I don't particularly like the skin lightening forum, or the current events forum, but everyone has a right to discuss what they wish to discuss. You cannot dictate what is discussed here just because you don't like it.

So, my suggestion to you, avoid the gun threads. If you don't like Bella's avy, don't look at it. Problem solved.
    Dogs Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 04:21 PM

I do have a pellet gun, but it doesn't have to be registered. :p

I have been taught to use guns, my fathers profession and pass times made it possible for me to get the proper practice and knowledge that anyone should have before picking up a gun.

No that is not me in the picture, but I happen to like it. It was given to me by a friend who was concerned about my situation, and for what ever reason it made me smile. (Thanks Dad)

I didn't want to offend anyone with it. But I guess I kind if feel like Alty here, don't like it? Don't look at it...
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2010, 04:22 PM

I have guns. My husband has guns. We've taught our children
    About gun safety. I should shoot my dad's shotgun when I was nine.

When our grandsons are old enough we take them to gun safety classes. Freedom to bear arms.

If a criminal is going to get a gun I don't think he's going to buy one.
    Parents who have children should
    Teach them the pros and cons of guns.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    By Tickle in the Pictures of our members thread;

I wish to address this post. I'll do it here as it's a more appropriate place.

What does a picture of a gun have to do with Canadian gun laws? First, it's not even a picture of Bella and her gun, as far as I know she doesn't own one. It's not easy to get a gun in Canada, at least not in my part of Canada, licensed or unlicensed. Heck, we have two rifles, rifles we don't even use, but just to keep them we had to jump through hoops, pay hundreds of dollars, take a test, answer a very long questionnaire, etc. etc.

Tick, you may object to guns being discussed on AMHD, but if we got rid of threads or forums to make everyone happy, there wouldn't be an AMHD. I don't particularly like the skin lightening forum, or the current events forum, but everyone has a right to discuss what they wish to discuss. You cannot dictate what is discussed here just because you don't like it.

So, my suggestion to you, avoid the gun threads. If you don't like Bella's avy, don't look at it. Problem solved.
    That was kind of hard nosed, alty, and I don't know why you would take that attitude with me. Skin lightening threads cannot possibly compare to discussion on guns. Why would you say I am dictating, alty. Not dictating, only suggesting.

Sorry, but I am not backing down and why would you expect me to.

Edit: no I don't have to look at it, but every time I see a post by AB, and I love her to death and her posts too, how can I miss it?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me could this be a sign of a electrical fire getting ready to start? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I am smelling smoke in my house but I can't see it and we have had problems with the electrical wiring for sometime now and the outlets smell like burning plastic all of the outlets smell like that and the outlets are warm to touch Oh and the breakers are not shutting off even when the...

Air aim not working how can iget on aim on my psp [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best aim for psp

My best friend Aka Sister [ 1 Answers ]

Why Doesn't she want me Or love me. Why doesn't she like me the way that I do. But is with and cares for others.

Weird Food Combinations aka Gun Control LOL [ 257 Answers ]

Okay, this may not be a combo exactly but I salt my cantelope melon. . Oh, now here is one, and my hubby likes peanut butter and iceberg lettuce sandwiches! :p Fried Mars bars?? :eek:

View more questions Search