Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:32 PM

Starby, I think you've officially lost it! :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:32 PM

Hmmmmmm Alty I am not sure if I want your meaning of "handy" hon... that could be dangerous... I have to watch my blood pressure you know...

Marta and I are going to Brookstone's to get one of those nice leather vibrating chairs for me so I can relax some between the massages...
    Business Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Stwingy ist dumm! Können wir ihn unterdrücken und ihn Mama kitzeln? Bitte? Ziemlich bitte mit einer Kirsche auf der Spitze? Ich werde sogar Nieselregen hinzufügen! Wir mögen Stwingy aufziehen!
    MOMMA?? :confused: Should I react?? I know that you will tell me the truth... Momma
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2008, 05:34 PM

I want one of those chairs! I do... I dooo! I know that Alty is going to tell me NO... but I doooo! :p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Starby, I think you've officially lost it! :)
    Is my translator fooling with me again? Derned translator... I pay him good money! :rolleyes:
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:36 PM

vibrating chairs
    Yummy! :)

Okay, just to end the suspense, and because Stwingy won't play my game and guess. A handy is a cell phone. Now don't you feel silly, thinking it was something dirty. :)
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Is my translator fooling with me again? Derned translator...I pay him good money!! :rolleyes:

I thought he was free Starby, and you get what you pay for. :)
    Business Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:39 PM
    I want one of those chairs!! I do...I dooo!! I know that Alty is going to tell me NO....but I doooo!! :p
    We saw it recently when we were shopping and it practically does everything to relax you (-Alty, I said almost). 30 different massages, heat, music, leg massages, and these two sides come up and squeeze and massage your calf muscles too... black over stuffed leather with a kick out leg rest... heaven. I have a great wife and lover don't I?:D:D:)
    Business Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Yummy! :)

Okay, just to end the suspense, and because Stwingy won't play my game and guess. A handy is a cell phone. Now don't you feel silly, thinking it was something dirty. :)
    But... oh I do feel silly, but based upon past experience... I thought for sure... never mind... :)
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:42 PM

I want a massage chair, I want, I want! Santa, I've been good, send me a chair. No, not to the chair, send a chair!

Darnit, I hate it when it's not clear. Don't you? ;)

Got to make dinner, drinking on an empty tummy isn't good, even though it is a bit fun.

Later kids. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2008, 05:43 PM

You call your chair your lover Stringy? Hahahaha! Gotcha! I know! Those chair are great! They have one at the mall here, and it costs a buck for about 10 minutes of complete luxury! I love that chair... I want that chair... I shall have that chair! :p
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    But.......oh I do feel silly, but based upon past experience......I thought for sure.......never mind....:)

But Stwingy, Momma said it, so you should have known it wouldn't be bad. :)

I love it when I get to surprise you. :)

Really, got to cook, got to eat, tummy growling, hungry, very hungry, the bunnies are starting to look tasty. KIDDING! Gosh, as if. ;)

Later.
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:45 PM
    You call your chair your lover Stringy? Hahahaha!! Gotcha!! I know! Those chair are great! They have one at the mall here, and it costs a buck for about 10 mins of complete luxury! I love that chair....I want that chair...I shall have that chair!! :p

And I will call it squishy and it will be my squishy! :)

Why am I still here? I really have to cook. Darnit, why does life always get in the way of my fun? ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2008, 05:46 PM

Bunnies! Quick... hop while you can! Your Mommie is licking her lips! Hop little buddies... HOP!
    Business Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 05:53 PM

Got to run and pay for my chair... it will be delivered around the 18th of December, so before Christmas...

No Starduck (maybe we will also have duck for Christmas too Alty?)
    I meant that I have a great wife and lover... both being MARTA... hee hee... but I will love that chair!

Be back later...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2008, 05:53 PM

Am I all by my lonesome again? Momma's watching TV, sister Alty is pigging out on something, and where is Stwingy? I'm sure he's waiting in the closet, and he's going to jump out and try to scare me!

You just want me to think you're going to get the chair don'tcha? I'm not falling for that old trick again! :p
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 06:54 PM

BOO!

Hee, hee, I made the duck lose a feather ::giggle, giggle::

I'm back, dinner was yummy, but I promised the kids we'd watch a movie so I'm only here for a min.

Poor ducky, all alone. Maybe one of the other kids will come and play. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2008, 07:33 PM

What happened? The whole room went dark! Yikes! Someone locked the door on me, and I couldn't get in! Then someone came and plucked a feather in the dark... and now me is scareded! :( ::whhaaaaa::
    Business Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 08:44 PM

STRINGER:

KNOCK ! KNOCK ! Wow, hey guys come on over here lookie through the key hole here in the door... is that a completely nakedie duckie... sitting over there in the corner shaking?

NEIGHBOR GUY:

Hey Stringer, here take my camera catch a few pics !

STRINGER:

Naw... that wouldn't be too nice now, would it?

NEIGHBOR GUY:

But we can pay for that expensive chair with the pics on the internet !

STRINGER:

Naw... I am not that kind of guy, I'll just watch, ssshhhhhhhhh.

NEIGHBOR GUY:

But we can make thousands !

STRINGER:

Naw... really ?

NEIGHBOR GUY:

Yep, it is easy and the duckie is nakie...

STRINGER:

Thousands, you say?

NEIGHBOR GUY:

YES!! Quick start clickin...

STRINGER:

Naw... (thousands--really? ) No, I can't, look at that pitiful thing sitting over there in that corner, shaking with her arms crossed over her breast, her duck bills are chattering... and she is blue now...

Eh hmmmm... money isn't everything Neighbor... that nakie duckie used to be a proud feathered duck... once upon a time...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 29, 2008, 10:32 PM

Who is this meddling evil neighbour you're trading information with? I bet he is the one that stole my 'down' pillow and blanket that Momma made for me when I was just a wee little duckling! We went out for a waddle one day... and it was gone when I got home! :( My Grammy and Grammpy's first feathers were in that pillow!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Magical Levitating Flies? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, As of late we have been seeing a few flies in the house. I believe they are just house flies from pictures I found online. The strange thing is that they seem to levitate about an inch from the ceiling sometimes. They just "float" there. No wing movement or nothing. I've seen it in...

Here's my magical yesterday [ 6 Answers ]

Sunday, 8 June 08: My son woke and wanted to go to breakfast since we were both up and the ladies were still sleeping. I told him that I was trying to get some of the laundry done, folded and almost put away (I'm a guy and by my genetics I am limited to not completing some tasks. I can't or...

Magical Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

There was a young woman who was a chef and she wasn't the greatest. Then she meet someone and she wanted to be better at chef and then there was a lobster that was magical and helped her be the best chef in town and get her guy! What is the name of this movie?

I have a magical dancing duck [ 3 Answers ]

A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for...

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

View more questions Search