Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2020, 05:56 PM
    You have trouble with subtraction?
    You see, you're trying way too hard. I did no subtraction. In fact, I did no math at all. The key is the person has to actually make a nonsensical statement. You have to wait for that.

You questioned my speaking of Trump's being "much, much older."
    Your response seems to be that since he is "much, much older", then he is much, much dumber. I think you're digging your hole even deeper.

Whatever happened to Vac? He just sort of disappeared.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2020, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You see, you're trying way too hard. I did no subtraction. In fact, I did no math at all. The key is the person has to actually make a nonsensical statement. You have to wait for that.
    Ah! You skipped the math part and went right to the word interpretation part! "Now I see," said the blind man....

Your response seems to be that since he is "much, much older", then he is much, much dumber. I think you're digging your hole even deeper.
    The process of getting much, much older hasn't been kind to him in all sorts of ways.
    Whatever happened to Vac? He just sort of disappeared.
    I suspect the worst but pray for the best. ADDED: I did a fsirly quick search. The last posts he made were at the end of January 2020.
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2020, 06:15 PM
    Ah! You skipped the math part and went right to the word interpretation part! "Now I see," said the blind man....
    There was no math part. There was no mention of math. You are right on the precipice!!

The process of getting much, much older hasn't been kind to him in all sorts of ways.
    Has it been to anyone? Still, I understand the man works 15 hour days. Not too shabby.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2020, 06:27 PM
    There was no math part. There was no mention of math. You are right on the precipice!!
    30-40 years ago. Born 1946. Now much, much older.

Has it been to anyone? Still, I understand the man works 15 hour days. Not too shabby.
    He works fifteen-hour days? Surely you jest. The word is that he watches tv all day when he's not golfing. With covid-10, wonder how often he's allowed to travel to Bedminster?

I'm much, much older but still in Mensa. And on the grammar/spelling/punctuation police force.
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2020, 07:15 PM
    30-40 years ago. Born 1946. Now much, much older.
    And now you are over the precipice. I never questioned your math. There was, in fact, no math to question. "30-40 years ago. Born 1946," is data but not math. I did question your motive for saying he was, "much, much older". You have now earned putdown #2, but I will try to be understanding and not issue it.

He works fifteen-hour days? Surely you jest. The word is that he watches tv all day when he's not golfing. With covid-10, wonder how often he's allowed to travel to Bedminster?
    If you can convince one other person that Trump, "watches tv all day when he's not golfing," then two people on the earth will believe it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 19, 2020, 07:36 PM
    And now you are over the precipice. I never questioned your math. There was, in fact, no math to question. "30-40 years ago. Born 1946," is data but not math. I did question your motive for saying he was, "much, much older". You have now earned putdown #2, but I will try to be understanding and not issue it.
    I was giving you help to figure out that he truly is much, much older.
    If you can convince one other person that Trump, "watches tv all day when he's not golfing," then two people on the earth will believe it.
    Direct quotes from his WH caretakers, oops, staff.

Athos and tal might want to weigh in with what they've heard and read. If he was a hardworking businessman in his younger years, he certainly is no longer that!
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2020, 07:39 PM
    I was giving you help to figure out that he truly is much, much older.
    Keep on digging. There was NO MATH.

Direct quotes from his WH caretakers, oops, staff.
    I want to see those quotes that he, "watches tv all day when he's not golfing." I know that's not true since I've seen him do press conferences DURING THE DAY. Perhaps you are engaging in hyperbole?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2020, 03:49 AM
    You should follow his tweets, He is an instigator not a healer, leader, or even a good human. NEVER has been...except to similar birds of his feather. You aren't even curious where the money to banks to help small businesswent went JL. You weren't curious about the bigest lie the dufus has told and keeps repeating about China taririffs going to farmers. Not just you though, but repubs too, but repubs KNEW he was LYING and said nothing. They KNOW the small biz SBA loans was scarfed up by big biz and dufus cronies already, yet said nothing.

Tom knows it too, yet conservatives would rather open the economy back up during rising infection numbers and deaths and send the workers back to be infected. I guess though until workers get tired of being screwed and bearing the brunt of every economic downturn then it's okay for thedufus, and the banks to do what they do. You may as well bring back the whips and chains and call it what it is...modern day slavery.
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2020, 04:11 AM
    If we don't work, then we have no economy. If we have no economy, then who pays the bills? In that case even your treasured model of charity where you force people other than yourself to support the poor won't work.

You may as well bring back the whips and chains and call it what it is...modern day slavery.
    Have you always been such a drama queen? Good grief. Do you think the Martians are coming as well?
    Expert

Apr 20, 2020, 04:43 AM
    The goony goo-goo conservatives have always been here and talking crazy. Didn't say a peep when you issued those deficit funded tax cuts to the rich in perpetuity, but giving sick leave to ordinary folks during a pandemic is unthinkable?

Infections are rising, people are dying, and all you got is whose paying for it? You still got life and BS all mixed up, but I'm the drama queen?
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2020, 05:37 AM
    I'm the drama queen
    Yes, you are. Glad we agree on something.

all you got is whose paying for it?
    Being a liberal, I figured you wouldn't care. You're the same guy who confessed he didn't care about loading debt onto the shoulders of his grandchildren. Sick.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2020, 06:05 AM
    don't worry hyper inflation will take care of it
    Expert

Apr 20, 2020, 09:08 AM
    Yes, you are. Glad we agree on something.
    Just stating facts makes me a drama queen? Well which stated facts are those?

Being a liberal, I figured you wouldn't care. You're the same guy who confessed he didn't care about loading debt onto the shoulders of his grandchildren. Sick.
    Go back a find where I offered my opinions about dealing with the debt in a responsible manner, but current conditions require safety first well before business as usual. The flaw in your debt logic is we will shoulder it, then our kids, before the grandkids can shoulder it, but current events makes it all our responsibilities NOW.

Just so you know half my grand kids are grown and on their own and dealing with the reality of NOW. That's how they were raised, like their parents were too. Despite your reservation though this has been a growing issue for decades and the hypocrisy is all of a sudden AFTER rich guys got theirs off the credit card, it's an issue when ordinary people need theirs too in this current crisis.

The SBA funding was jacked by rich guys the banks favored over the small businesses and when we get the list you will see that ordinary folks got screwed again.

https://abc7ny.com/shake-shack-coron...es-in/6116662/

The company statement says it all.

...Shake Shack, like all restaurant businesses in America, is doing the best we can to navigate these challenging times. We don't know what the future holds. Our people would benefit from a $10 million PPP loan but we're fortunate to now have access to capital that others do not. Until every restaurant that needs it has had the same opportunity to receive assistance, we're returning ours.
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2020, 11:10 AM
    This statement got you the DQ (Drama Queen) Whopper award. "You may as well bring back the whips and chains and call it what it is...modern day slavery." If you open your eyes and look, the demonstrations occurring around the country are protesting the CLOSING of the economy, not the opening of it.

The SBA funding was jacked by rich guys the banks favored over the small businesses and when we get the list you will see that ordinary folks got screwed again.
    If you ever have any real proof of that, then I'll join you in being critical of the legislation passed by Pelosi and the dems in Congress that allowed it.
    Expert

Apr 20, 2020, 12:25 PM
    This statement got you the DQ (Drama Queen) Whopper award. "You may as well bring back the whips and chains and call it what it is...modern day slavery." If you open your eyes and look, the demonstrations occurring around the country are protesting the CLOSING of the economy, not the opening of it.
    You really have no clue about what goes on in your own country. The protesters and slave masters want it open now, whether it's safe or not. I noticed you didn't comment on that part.

If you ever have any real proof of that, then I'll join you in being critical of the legislation passed by Pelosi and the dems in Congress that allowed it.[/QUOTE]

Nancy can't pass legislation into law without repubs and the president duh. Minuchin gave the loot to the big banks, and the big banks gave it to their big rich cronies..I mean customers. We know of two national restaurant chains so far, but the rest of list will be revealed.
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2020, 12:57 PM
    There are no slave masters in this country, so I found no reason to reply to that.

Interesting how when dems pass lousy legislation, even that is Trump's fault in your view. Just another symptom of your TDS.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 20, 2020, 01:49 PM
    Interesting how when dems pass lousy legislation, even that is Trump's fault in your view. Just another symptom of your TDS.
    The House can only initiate. The senate passes it -- or not. If the Senate passes it, the president signs it into law.
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2020, 02:28 PM
    The House actually writes it. So Pelosi and the dems wrote the bill. Now if you want to suggest that Trump and the repub Senate share some blame, if there is indeed blame to begin with, then that's fine, but this, "It's all Trump's fault," mantra becomes old and weary after a while.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2020, 02:44 PM
    Tom knows it too, yet conservatives would rather open the economy back up during rising infection numbers and deaths and send the workers back to be infected
    . You see those empty shelves in the grocery store ? Who do you suppose stocks them ? You see the meat ? How do you think it gets there ? You see the trucks bringing the food across the land ?Yes someone is working in the factories to fill those trucks ,and there are truck drivers who bring the goods . God help your liberal states like NY if truckers were too afraid to cross the Hudson River Bridges to deliver the goods .

The President set guidlines for the opening of the economy and handed them to the Governors for implementation. Some low impacted states plan on opening May 1 . Others where the impact has been greater will wait. It is the goveror's call as it should be .

The protests are about people who want their rights back .... rights that have been snatched in just a few weeks time. You want to know who is a threat ? How about that dystopian 1984 despot running NYC . Sandinista Bill . He is urging Neighbors to spy on Neighbors ,take pictures and text them to his goon squad so they can nail residents
    for violations of social distancing protocols.(
    text it to 311-692.) In Orwell's 1984 everyone was a snitch .
    Governments dumping tons of sand into the skate parks to keep them from being used. Cops patrolling streets with bullhorns to warn people to stay away from each other. Government threatening to turn off the power to your business if you do not close like you’re told. Laws im Michigan
    that you may not drive from your house, in your car, to another property you own.
    You may not go to drive-in church services, again even if you never leave your car. You may not go fishing. You may not assemble together in any way(a clear 1st amendment violation) . You will be forcefully pulled off a bus without a face mask. You will be fined in San Diego $1,000 for sitting in your car watching the sun set . We are being intered in our homes the way Japanese Americans were in WWII .Protests being organized on Facebook are being removed at the direction of the governement .(
    Zuckerberg just shut the movement down on Facebook at the request of the governors.
    ) State and local parks are shut down denying us the receration that our tax dollar pays for .

So yeah if the President takes the side of liberty then I am on his side .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 20, 2020, 02:56 PM
    "It's all Trumps's fault"
    Trump could have NOT signed it. Thus, the blame lies on him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Trump Sees Things [ 188 Answers ]

What happened: (1) Trump promoted violence and encouraged supporters to be violent. (2) Trump targeted specific people for repeated vicious attacks. (3) A domestic terrorist sent bombs to all the people Trump targeted. (4) Trump blamed the media.

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

The Coming Trump/Putin Administration [ 14 Answers ]

Trump being Putin's boy, what can we expect from the Trump/Putin administration on the international scene during the first year of their joint presidency?

View more questions Search