Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2019, 12:59 PM
    So What? I am as American as you are. I VOTE too.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 29, 2019, 04:11 PM
    I agree completely and was not suggesting otherwise.
    Expert

May 29, 2019, 04:28 PM
    I know, just pokubg the bear after feeling GREAT that Mueller stated what he said in his report he cannot exonerate the dufus of any crimes. Makes a difference when you see him say it in person.

See other thread in this forum.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2019, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I know, just pokubg the bear after feeling GREAT that Mueller stated what he said in his report he cannot exonerate the dufus of any crimes. Makes a difference when you see him say it in person.

See other thread in this forum.
    He is just a sad old man
    Uber Member

May 29, 2019, 07:07 PM
    he cannot exonerate the dufus of any crimes.
    That made me laugh. "Innocent until proven guilty" has become "Guilty until proven innocent."
    Expert

May 29, 2019, 07:21 PM
    That's what the congressional investigation will determine. Mueller never said he was guilty, just can't say he was innocent either.
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2019, 09:54 PM
    An investigation in search of a crime, and what did it find? we cannot say a crime was not committed. I'll walk out my door and they will not be able to say a crime was not committed before hand
    Expert

May 30, 2019, 03:08 AM
    You don't think it wise to take a look at the business partners and financial dealings of a guy in the WH, or wants to be in the WH, surrounded by now convicted crooks, liars, grifters, and international criminals? Really Clete?
    Uber Member

May 30, 2019, 04:43 AM
    You don't think it wise to take a look at the business partners and financial dealings of a guy in the WH, or wants to be in the WH, surrounded by now convicted crooks, liars, grifters, and international criminals?
    I'm OK with that as long as we do it for every member of Congress as well. After all, if we're just on a wild goose chase, then let's chase everyone's geese.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2019, 06:47 AM
    You don't think it wise to take a look at the business partners and financial dealings of a guy in the WH, or wants to be in the WH, surrounded by now convicted crooks, liars, grifters, and international criminals? Really Clete?
    isn't that the stuff that gets done BEFORE someone gets elected ? They are looking at Trump's finances because they already looked under the collusion rock and found nothing . They are desperate to remove him from office because all the indicators show Trump will win a 2nd term . Of all the incumbents who ran for 2nd terms since WWII only 2 lost .Carter and GHW . Both had really bad economies . So the Dems have 2 choices .The can hope for a really bad economy ;or they can force him out .
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2019, 06:48 AM
    Surely that is a political witch hunt. After searching for a crime without probable cause you found some events which may contravene laws committed not by the subject of the investigation but some associates, therefore Trump is guilty by association. paying off call girls to avoid scandal is about as close as you come to Trump. No doubt he expressed a wish for the investigation to stop, he is still doing that. Obstruction of justice presumes that justice would be rendered in the first instance, slim chance
    Uber Member

May 30, 2019, 06:52 AM
    Trump Derangement Syndrome. The same kind of shoddy work we saw with the Kavanaugh situation. Guilty until proven innocent.
    Expert

May 30, 2019, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Surely that is a political witch hunt. After searching for a crime without probable cause you found some events which may contravene laws committed not by the subject of the investigation but some associates, therefore Trump is guilty by association. paying off call girls to avoid scandal is about as close as you come to Trump. No doubt he expressed a wish for the investigation to stop, he is still doing that. Obstruction of justice presumes that justice would be rendered in the first instance, slim chance
    Do I need all caps or can you hang your head around the FACT that all the Indians are corrupt convicted or about to be and you can't find probable cause for the guy they work for? Or is he that much of a dufus?
    Expert

May 30, 2019, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    isn't that the stuff that gets done BEFORE someone gets elected ? They are looking at Trump's finances because they already looked under the collusion rock and found nothing . They are desperate to remove him from office because all the indicators show Trump will win a 2nd term . Of all the incumbents who ran for 2nd terms since WWII only 2 lost .Carter and GHW . Both had really bad economies . So the Dems have 2 choices .The can hope for a really bad economy ;or they can force him out .
    Party politics aside that's what opposition parties do. They always try to make the guy a one term president, but with the dufus, it's an imperative. Problem is most repubs have no clue about this guy except what right wing media says which is nothing. You are the only one I know who read the Report, and is not disgusted. Oh wait, your disgusted by Mueller and the dems. Nothing new there.

Snide remarks aside though most of the country hasn't including dems, elected or not, aren't on the impeachment train.

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Trump Derangement Syndrome. The same kind of shoddy work we saw with the Kavanaugh situation. Guilty until proven innocent.
    Try PO'd and mistrustful. You would be too if dems had stolen a Scotus pick.
    Uber Member

May 30, 2019, 12:18 PM
    You would be too if dems had stolen a Scotus pick.
    You couldn't make a ridiculously unsupported allegation from 40 years ago stick, and that's what you refer to as "stolen". Wow. That's a strange point of view.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2019, 01:36 PM
    there was nothing stolen about it. The Senate invoked the 'Biden rule' .Besides ,the Republicans returned the favor by selecting Kavanaugh. If something tragic happens to another justice in 2020,I'm sure the Dems will argue the '80 -year rule' .
    Expert

May 30, 2019, 02:56 PM
    To my knowledge the Biden rule was a speech and never made a rule. It was used as a tool to steal a nomination. Mitch just said if an opening came up during the coming election he would fill it. Yes I'm sure the dems would argue as well they should but repubs have done the deed, and will again. Pretty much like the nuclear option to get the dufus judges on a fast track.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2019, 03:05 PM
    Do I need all caps or can you hang your head around the FACT that all the Indians are corrupt convicted or about to be and you can't find probable cause for the guy they work for? Or is he that much of a dufus?
    Zeig heil! You swallow that guilt by association crap. Did Trump tell a minion to pay some one off? Yes. Are there brown noses who do things to keep their boss out of the public gaze. Yes, Dig the dirt on their opponents. Yes. What you have done is make it a crime to win an election
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2019, 03:25 PM
    Mueller got none of Trump's hirlings on conspiracy to collude with the Russians to steal an election .He has Manafort rotting in solitary for the same crime he refused to charge the Podesta Brothers with . There is frankly more evidence of Ukraine tampering in the 2016 election than there is about Russian. Mueller says the President would never face trial if Mueller cited charges . Sounds like all the Ruskies he indicted knowing they would never be tried .
    Expert

May 30, 2019, 05:08 PM
    Vlad said his goons are innocent and had nothing to do with it. case closed said the dufus. between the dufus domain in NY and The WH or ML, no telling who he is seeing or why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like an idiot - a very confused idiot. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade, and there's this boy that I've liked since 4th grade. (I know, pathetic, isn't it?) My good friend at the time was absolutely convinced that I liked this other boy, and she wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't. So I told her that I liked this other boy, even though I didn't,...

I think I'm an idiot [ 13 Answers ]

I met this girl online and well I think I'm falling for her.. but she's one of those girls I know ill never be able to have.. its killing me. I don't know what to do. Help me please.

I'm a idiot [ 5 Answers ]

I have posted here several times. Everyone had given me the advice to just let my ex-girlfriend go. I took up the whole no contact thing but I did it for the wrong reason. I read all of those bull get your ex back with no contact All it got me was meaningless sex and now I'm back to square one. I...

She is such an idiot [ 4 Answers ]

I've had such a bad day! This girl in my collage class is so irritating, she constantly goes on about herself and doesn't really care about anyone but herself, she is also very why and selfish, there also another girl who is really sweet when she's by herself but as soon as she's with the why girl...

I'm such an idiot [ 8 Answers ]

OK well most of you know about my situation with my ex. I just talked to him after not talking to him for about a week and I was disgusted by what he was doing. He was over to this girl maria's house. Before we broke up he told me that he thought she was hot and that he would deff. Do things with...

View more questions Search