Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getmoneydc Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Powerwashing/charging
    Im wanting to powerwash driveways, sidewalks ext... On my flyers should I put my prices on them. And how much should I charge for a driveway. And how much for "joint caulking" the driveways? How many flyers should I start with.

Any comments help

Thxs
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 12:59 PM
    We actually had this discussion come up yesterday. I think it was Art in Michigan who said he started with 5000 flyers and hit the neighborhoods that weren't too high end. Those foolks don't seem to have much oil dripping from their cars. Maybe Art will come here later today and offer more tips regrading pricing. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/constr...ys-206160.html

Apr 16, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Hey Getmoney, it just dawned on me it was you we were talking to yesterday. You don't need to start a new post, you can just add to your old one and kep expanding if you'd like.

Apr 16, 2008, 02:01 PM
    OO I see. Thank you for the info. I can't wait to get started, I think if I do this right and get pointed in the right way I could make some money. And maybe become big some day.

Apr 16, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Consider sending Art a PM or keep asking questions here. Sounds like Art started like you.

Good luck in any case,
    Bob

Apr 16, 2008, 02:12 PM
    One more question please sir, I'm new to the site, how do I have art read my questions or get in contact on here with him. Thxs for your time.

Apr 16, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Go back to yesterdays post and put your curser over his name and click it to see his profile. One of the options there is to send an e-mail or to send a personal message PM, click on PM. If you can't locate Art's name anywhere let me know and I'll tarck it down.

Apr 16, 2008, 02:42 PM
    I can not locate Arts name, so if you have time today to maybe send a like it would be great. I will be on tommorw again. Thank you for your time! I would really like to talk to this Art guy, sounds like the right person to point me the right way. Once again thxs

Daniel

Apr 16, 2008, 02:46 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/member...in%2Bmich.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get customers for powerwashing driveways [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the most efficient way to get customers for power washing driveways I will charge $75 to $100 depending on size. Im more or less trying to start a small business and maybe one day become big time. Any thing helps thank you. I would like to get 500 driveways Any coments help

Charging system [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 chevy 1500, has a 105 amp alternator that is not doing the job now, I had it tested at different auto parts stores all say its not working. I have a snow plow mounted and only do a few driveways but push the switch to operate the plow and it uses a lot of power and that's typical it...

Preventing mold or mildew after powerwashing? [ 4 Answers ]

What can I do to prevent a brick patio from getting Mold or mildew again After powerwashing the patio.

12.5 not charging [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 12.5 brigs twin engine that is not charging. Is there a voltage regulator, does the starter also charge the battery?

View more questions Search