Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azanerd Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Apr 6, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Movies for Female Empowerment
    I'm in the mood to feel empowered. So I might as well watch an empowering chick on screan. Maybe a KickButt woman like Selene from Underworld or Alice from Resident Evil. Though those women are a bit serious and gloom, Selene more so. Some cheery empowerment would be good. Some humor. Women kicking male butt, that's always a good thing to see. It's also good if the women are attractive. Every description I gave doesn't have to apply. Just as long as it's female empowering. Any suggestions?
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 6, 2008, 09:45 PM
    For a classic comedy... try 9 to 5 (they kick their bosses boo-tay!)

Whatever Terminator it was where Linda Hamilton got all pumped up and kicked .

The Kill Bill set...

I don't know... I'll have to keep thinking...
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Apr 6, 2008, 09:54 PM
    An older one that I though was funny was "the first wives club", or "born yesterday"
    azanerd Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Apr 6, 2008, 10:03 PM
    hmm, I never did get to see the Kill Bill movies, maybe I'll try those. The First Wives Club looks good too =)
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Apr 7, 2008, 12:22 AM
    Tank girl... this is one of my favs.. its from the early 90's, its like a more funnier or less serious larua croft... she kicks butt, but the movie its self is pretty funny and werid.. but I love that stuff:) Tank Girl (1995)

Long kiss goodnight... I like hoaky be movies.. but these two have girls leads The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies [ 3 Answers ]

I did ask about one of these movies before, but I thought I try again I believe this was a kids movie. All that I can remember was that this kid being locked in his room because he kept sneaking out of the house to visit to older man who fixed planes. I can only remember the scene where he is...

I looking for two old movies: [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for two old movies: 1. Chiefs/1983? 2. Born American Not sure where to find ,inquire,? Thanks

What movies is this? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie that I remember watching when I was little but I can't remember a lot of it. It has to be an 80s or 90s movie, it was animated,and one of the character not sure if it was an important one looked short,chubby,big head,in a shadow beard and I think he smoked a pipe. Oh it also...

Movies.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I like horror movies but not really a vampire kind, most other type... Is there anyone can recommend me lots of horror movies "But" with lots of nudity and sexy... :D "But" not very erotic or having a sex scene... nudity is enough... :D Thanks...

New movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Tell me about boolywood's forthcoming movies

View more questions Search