Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2006, 11:13 PM
    A list of the companies...
    Hey guys,

I need a list of Public listed companies which were or are being audited by Big4 firms.

Does anyone know any source where I can find the info from?

Thanks in anticipation.

Check out some similar questions!

Furniture companies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I have a question about the top ten furniture companies in the USA. Does anyone know who are the top ten furnitute companies in the USA? Or does anyone know where I can find this information on the web? Thank you.

Electrical companies [ 7 Answers ]

Respected Sir/Madam I like to get the information of kolkata based electrical companies with their contact address,telephone no. & web-site address. This is related to the campus placement of NETAJI SHUBHASH ENGINEERING COLLEGE for electrical engineering department students. Thanks...

What credentials are companies looking for? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi. I'm working right now on my A+ Certification. I'm planning to get a Network+ certification and Linux+ or LPIC1 certification as well. Basically, I'm starting in the computer field. I've been using computers since the BBS days on my 286 Tandy 2500XL computer with its 40MiB hard drive. :) ...

Web hosting companies [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions for a web hosting company. I need to know the pros and cons of both. I went ona site that listed a few of them and compared them. What do you think of these if oyu know them: Powweb - www.powweb.com Ipower - ipower.com Blue host - bluehost.com

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.