Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 11:00 PM
    How long to wait for a house to be a new listing on MLS?
    I am trying to sell a house in California that has been listed on MLS for 7 months. I want to take it off MLS and bring it back as a new listing. How long must I wait to do that?
    Just Asking

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I wait [ 4 Answers ]

I need sum friendly opinionns... when a couple break it off in a bad note.. how long do u think it would take for them to talk it out or at least to have a friendly relationsjip... how long could this take :confused:

How long do I wait? [ 1 Answers ]

Let me tell you my history.... + pregnancy test May 9......miscarriage May 11 (2007) HSG test (can improve fertility) on August 23. + OPK August 28. I am currently 11 days late, still -- hpt. When I got my + with the m/c I did not get it until I was 15 days late. I just called my OB and the...

How long should I wait? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for about 2 1/2 months now. At first, we use to call each other and visit each other very often. Now, we barely talk nor visit. Maybe once or twice a week. Not to mention, I am the one who is doing the calling. Am I being stupid and not paying any attention that he...

How long do I have to wait befour I can inherit a house after bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

I have inherited a house. Filed for bankruptcy 2 years ago do I have too payback debtors

Listing a house [ 6 Answers ]

A friend of mine purchased a house in NY it was listed with a realestate broker as a 5 bedroom house. By the time the closing came time the house was renamed as a one bedroom house. The 4 bedrooms on the first floor were no longer considered bedrooms, because there were no closets in the rooms. Are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.