Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vikingsfan77 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 11:45 PM
    Looking for a movie involving a cheating boyfriend
    I am looking for a movie from 5 to 10 years ago, I think. I was set in a high school, there were three main charecters. Two of them were a guy and girl who were going out, but the guy started cheating on her with a younger gire, for some reason I think she was 15. Then the girl he is cheating with gets pregnant. I remember a couple scens, one the guy is in a restaurant with a buddy and the girl come in and he follows her into a bathroom and the have sex, the other scene is at a hotel, the guys girlfriend is in a hotel room talking to friends and in the backround you can see her boyfriend having sex in the pool. This movie might have been on mtv but I'm not sure.
    ashleyl Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Mar 22, 2008, 05:26 PM
    The Movie is called JAILBAIT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's dog cartoon movie involving portals to other dimensions [ 11 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP!! I've been brain dead trying to get the name of the movie. I remember the beginning of the movie where two dogs who can talk are trapped in this demension in a snow storm and a snow creature is after them. They then sense either them or the key that there is a portal door and...

Can't get over boyfriend cheating on me [ 26 Answers ]

Ok, so here's my story. I was with my boyfriend for 4 years and just recently found out that he has been seeing another girl for the last year and 1/2. Finding this out has really caused me a lot of pain. Everyday I wake up and cry, I just can't seem to find a way to let go of what he did to me....

80's fantasy movie title involving magic travel mirrors/strange creatures [ 19 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone remembers a movie I remember seeing on TV a long long time ago. All I can remember from it is that there's a girl who I think has an evil mother or step-mother or something. The girl has a large mirror in her bedroom and somehow goes through it. She enters a world filled...

80s animated movie involving a child and a robot in a cloud city. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find th etitle of a movie I watched as a child for a while now. All I can really remember about it is that a child (I'm sure it was a boy), somehow befriended a large robot (in a rough man shaped form). The robot had a rectangulat face with one small round eye and one big...

Cheating boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Why did my boyfriend leave me? He stopped calling me. We were together for a year and sum months did he really love me? Was he cheating on me?

View more questions Search