Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perplexed1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Mar 20, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Video is choppy
    Hi all, quick question. So I ripped a DVD using Xilisoft but the video combined is over 1GB. Whenever I try to play it, the audio is fine, but the video is choppy. I tried playing around with the file converters trying to make it a smaller file, but I'm not exactly sure how. I tried playing it with Windows Media Player, DivX, and VLC and it was the same in all of them. Have other videos on my computer that are in the hundreds of megabyte range that are fine quality and run perfectly smooth, but I don't know how to change it. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Computer is choppy when loading [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having problems with my computer for the past few months. I have made no hardware changes since my problem started. I first noticed that the computer started taking a lot longer to startup then usual. And when I would click on my account name to load my person files the windows sound...

Computer is choppy when loading [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having problems with my computer for the past few months. I have made no hardware changes since my problem started. I first noticed that the computer started taking a lot longer to startup then usual. And when I would click on my account name to load my person files the windows sound...

Choppy Gameplay [ 21 Answers ]

I recently wiped everything off my computer, and now, I can't play any games w/o it getting all choppy. I have all drivers but some multimedia driver, but I don't know if that's the reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

DVDs playing choppy, what's wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

One night my dvds were playing fine, the next night they started getting choppy. I have tried using Windows Media Player and Cyberlink Power DVD, both with the same results. The only think I can think of is that a week or so prior I downloaded some movies to my hard drive since my external...

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.