Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 19, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Question do you girls think that most girls do check up on there men, weather it be the phone, the wallet, under the bed, or the pockets. A high majority of woman I have spoken with did agree to this.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 12:29 PM
    I never check on my husband.

I don't even know the password to his computer.

It's never actually occurred to me to do so.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2008, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by topladyj
    question do you girls think that most girls do check up on there men, weather it be the phone, the wallet, under the bed, or the pockets. A high majority of woman I have spoken with did agree to this.
    I do not think we should check up on our men. There should not be a need to do so and if there is then there is something wrong.;)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 19, 2008, 12:37 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread. Espcially since your question is one of a more serious nature then the thread you posted to.

To answer your question, the answer is a resounding NO! A relationship should be based on trust. When trust goes out of a relationship, then that signals the end of it. And it goes both ways. Snooping is not the answer open communication is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

Just checking [ 1 Answers ]

Tax Information

Prepsition checking [ 1 Answers ]

1. The Four friends lived under a banyan tree in a large forest 2. Once they quarlled over something. Their quarrel continued for a long time. 3. I will meet you at the bus stop. 4. There are lizards on the walls of the kitchen. 5. The floor is dry. You can go into the kitchen now 6. Rohit...

View more questions Search