Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 11:53 PM
    Sisterly Tats
    Me and my sister are getting matching tattoos (on our feet), then thing is... we are so different that my ideas are not appealing to her, and hers to me.

SO I was thinking that if I could get one of my ideas drawn up, then I know she would love it. The bad thing? I know NO good artists. And don't have $20 to shell out to a tattoo artist JUST for drawing it...

SO I was wondering if someone here could possibly draw me something...

This is my idea...

My intials CB forming a heart... and next to it or somehow touching her intials AB forming a heart... I want them all curly and pretty!

If anyone can do this for me I would be eternally grateful!!
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Mar 18, 2008, 09:26 PM
    Just to let you know, if you don't already, tattoos on the foot aren't exactly pleasant. They are the most painful. (IMO ANYWAY)
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Why don't the two of you compromise and each of you come up with half of the drawing and the idea behind each of you coming up with half of the artwork is that you are accepting something she likes just the same as she would be accepting of your half.

Each of you could pay half to the tattoo artist, and if you can't afford $10 each, then you probably would be better off not paying for any tatoos.

Nice idea, but it seems to be causing more friction between the two of you than it is worth.
    Vision Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Where are you getting that it is causing ANY fricition? I said we are still in the compromise phase, not fighting.
    Vision Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsHec4
    just to let you know, if you don't already, tattoos on the foot aren't exactly pleasant. They are the most painful. (IMO ANYWAY)
    I know.
    envee505 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 09:55 AM
    I am not sure how it is where you are... but in my city you can go to a tattoo artist and they should draw it up for no charge if you are going to get the tattoo. Any they can keep fixing it up to your specifications. Obviously you don't want to go to several tattoo shops and waste their time. Find one in you area that has good reviews or somewhere you are referred to.

Also, I am not sure if you would like this but an idea might be 2 puzzle pieces that when you put your feet together it would be like they could connect. And then in each puzzle piece you each can decide what you want to put in it that way it is connecting but shows each of your personalities. That might be a good idea to go with.
    Vision Expert

Mar 20, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Thank you for the idea, envee.

Where I live all tattoo artists charge for drawing things up. And I'm not going to obligate myself to them if the drawing is crap. I already know where I want to go, they do charge for the drawings too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search